FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              4658      
       end

Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4659 #1 · p.4659 #1 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Have you seen where Illinois is trying to figure out how in the world they can resurrect the state from decades upon decades of progressive malfeasance? Of course the brilliant public servants who are responsible for the mess think raising taxes is the answer..........? Problem is the exodus from the state is finally getting some attention. One lawmaker floated a plan which breaks it up and gives quadrants to surrounding states. I'm sure Indiana, a relatively fiscally responsible state, wants a section of the hemorrhaging tumor called Illinois grafted to it. Or Wisconsin, having realized the error of it's ways recently, would love to have the sewer that is Chicago hung around their neck.

Whether one likes Maggie Thatcher or not, she hit the nail on the governmental head when she said, " Using Other People's Money is just great, until you run out of it!" Illinois is watching that brick wall scream up at them. California, last week, passed a law prohibiting state funded travel to Texas because of some of our conservative policies.......Boohoo, but their residents and companies are moving here by the droves. This isn't a difficult thing to figure out, but it seems downright impossible for some.

Uh-Oh! TOPP

Jun 24, 2017 at 08:07 PM
NightOwl Cat
• • • • •
p.4659 #2 · p.4659 #2 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

so off I went today...

NightOwl Cat 2017

iPhone 4S    4mm    f/2.4    1/176s    64 ISO  

NightOwl Cat 2017

NIKON D3    80.0-400.0 mm f/4.5-5.6 lens    195mm    f/8.0    1/250s    100 ISO    0.0 EV  

Jun 25, 2017 at 02:40 AM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.4659 #3 · p.4659 #3 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Looks like a great day for sailing!

Jun 25, 2017 at 03:57 AM
NightOwl Cat
• • • • •
p.4659 #4 · p.4659 #4 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

and looks like LR has the wrong year Also so a commercial fishing vessel heading out. Now to stumble my way up the hill to get some coffee so I can pack!

Jun 25, 2017 at 11:50 AM
NightOwl Cat
• • • • •
p.4659 #5 · p.4659 #5 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

and looks like LR has the wrong year Also so a commercial fishing vessel heading out. Now to stumble my way up the hill to get some coffee so I can pack!

Jun 25, 2017 at 11:50 AM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.4659 #6 · p.4659 #6 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Good Morning Laura,

Where are you headed from there?

Jun 25, 2017 at 01:23 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

alawadhi
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4659 #7 · p.4659 #7 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Hi all, guys and girls...

The end of Ramadan, the fasting holy month. Today, Sunday 25th, the celebration day with family gathering. I just came back.

Hope everything is good with all of you.

Jun 25, 2017 at 01:57 PM
NightOwl Cat
• • • • •
p.4659 #8 · p.4659 #8 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Jim, my dad would like a shot of Motif #1, so I'm going to head up there. Not sure where I'm spending the night, so I may be snoozing in the back seat. I'd looked at a Holiday Inn near here for a couple days, but almost $900 for two nights scared me off!!! (down on the cape) Webeesee! and just now a chipmunk ran down the tree outside this window

JWilsonphoto wrote:
Good Morning Laura,

Where are you headed from there?

Jun 25, 2017 at 02:13 PM
ELinder
• • •
p.4659 #9 · p.4659 #9 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

$900 for 2 nights? For that much I'd sleep in the car too! In equivalent money that's a couple nice used lenses.

That lighthouse is nice but in the first image there's a distinct halo around the edges.

Erich

Jun 25, 2017 at 03:22 PM
msalvetti
• • • •
p.4659 #10 · p.4659 #10 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Been following the USS Fitzgerald saga. Seems incomprehensible that they couldn't dodge that container vessel. Looks like some serious mistakes were made on that ship, but we'll have to wait for the investigation.

That won't bring back the seven sailors that died. A story that I don't think has gotten enough attention relates to the heroic efforts of 37-year old Fire Controlman 1st Class Gary Rehm, Jr. The collision flooded two berthing rooms where 116 sailors were asleep. Gary Rehm repeatedly entered the flooded chambers, reportedly saving at least 20 sailors. When he went back in to try to find the last six, he ran out of time. They had to seal the chambers to keep the ship from foundering, trapping the men. Gary was 3 months from retirement.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/navy-sailor-could-have-saved-himself-chose-to-save-his-kids-or-die-trying?via=newsletter&source=Weekend

There is an online petition, asking that the next destroyer be named the USS Rehm.
https://www.change.org/p/secretary-of-the-navy-please-name-ddg-127-after-fire-controlman-1st-class-gary-leo-rehm-jr

This story really touched me, and I felt I had to get it out.

Mark

Jun 25, 2017 at 04:08 PM
futurshox
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4659 #11 · p.4659 #11 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Thanks Mark, I hadn't heard about that. Brave man.

Jun 25, 2017 at 04:56 PM
unclechuck
• • •
p.4659 #12 · p.4659 #12 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

futurshox wrote:
Thanks Mark, I hadn't heard about that. Brave man.

+!

Jun 25, 2017 at 04:57 PM
       end

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password