1       2       3              4697      
       end

Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

nickjohnson
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4698 #1 · p.4698 #1 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

nrferguson wrote:
She is Welsh Springer Spaniel (just declared by the Kennel Club to be a vulnerable breed as there are so few of them) born 21st March and growing like a rocket!!

Now that is one super looking dog, Nial. Thea and I have only ever seen one of those before - years and years ago. Nice to see a walking harness - all spaniels pull like crazy

Busted - again!

Edit for TOPP

Aug 18, 2017 at 07:28 PM
JDE1

Upload & Sell: On
p.4698 #2 · p.4698 #2 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

ELinder wrote:
Interesting to see that Vampire photo. I just heard that for the first time there will be a de Havilland D.H. 115 Vampire flying at the Cleveland airshow this year Sept 2-4th.

Erich

Would really like to see the Vampire (never seen one in the air). But, everything else is in the seen-that-and-unlikely-to-get-better-shots-than-I-already-have category and I'm not sure about going through the hassle and heat for one airplane.

Aug 18, 2017 at 08:15 PM
ELinder
• • •
p.4698 #3 · p.4698 #3 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

True, most of the show will be the usual, but there's a couple new things. There's also a Yak 55 pair and a Corsair vs a Kate torpedo bomber "dogfight". That'd be a short fight! I may also go over to Hopkins to catch the T-Birds stage out of there.

Erich

Aug 18, 2017 at 08:33 PM
Go4Long
• • • •
p.4698 #4 · p.4698 #4 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

ELinder wrote:
Interesting to see that Vampire photo. I just heard that for the first time there will be a de Havilland D.H. 115 Vampire flying at the Cleveland airshow this year Sept 2-4th.

Erich

It's a cool little jet. Not something I would have expected, that's for sure.

Aug 18, 2017 at 09:09 PM
NightOwl Cat
• • • • • •
p.4698 #5 · p.4698 #5 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

well, they said they were going to release the results at 5pm, however... I'm still waiting and it is just shy of 7:30PM here. I'm ready to go catch up on my sleep though. No word even as to what the hold up is.

Aug 18, 2017 at 11:29 PM
NightOwl Cat
• • • • • •
p.4698 #6 · p.4698 #6 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

And I'm bummed that I forgot about the Cleveland show being Labor Day weekend. I've already committed Sat and Sun for work. Labor Day itself is a day off, but leaving here after work Monday morning probably wouldn't be too wise...

Aug 18, 2017 at 11:31 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

brian_sp
• • • •
p.4698 #7 · p.4698 #7 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

JDE1 wrote:
Would really like to see the Vampire (never seen one in the air). But, everything else is in the seen-that-and-unlikely-to-get-better-shots-than-I-already-have category and I'm not sure about going through the hassle and heat for one airplane.

there'll be a De Havilland DH-115 Vampire at airshow London, ON Sept 22-24 weekend, not far from you
was there last year, great show, great lighting, specially late afternoon and evening

thursday will be arrival day, i would imagine the heavies because as statics they'll need to be parked first, C5 is one among others, a tanker from Australia

friday is arrival day again then an evening show, followed by sat and sunday shows, then monday departures

its looking to be a great show, both F35 and F22 going to be there, F16, A10, F18, and today added the F15...my line up is complete now...was rumor early in the year of the SoloTurk being there but it doesn't look like its coming

http://airshowlondon.com/

Edited on Aug 19, 2017 at 02:05 AM · View previous versions

Aug 19, 2017 at 02:01 AM
brian_sp
• • • •
p.4698 #8 · p.4698 #8 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

NightOwl Cat wrote:
And I'm bummed that I forgot about the Cleveland show being Labor Day weekend. I've already committed Sat and Sun for work. Labor Day itself is a day off, but leaving here after work Monday morning probably wouldn't be too wise...

London Ontario

Aug 19, 2017 at 02:02 AM
JDE1

p.4698 #9 · p.4698 #9 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

brian_sp wrote:
there'll be a De Havilland DH-115 Vampire at airshow London, ON Sept 22-24 weekend, not far from you
was there last year, great show, great lighting, specially late afternoon and evening
. . . .
http://airshowlondon.com/

Thanks, Brian. Several aircraft I haven't seen in a while, plus the Vampire. Haven't seen the Snowbirds in about five years, and they are incredible.

Looks like about a five hour drive. I'll give it some serious thought.

Jerry

Well, looks like travel documents might shoot me down. My passport is expired and not enough time to get one. Oh, well.

Aug 19, 2017 at 11:11 AM
NightOwl Cat
• • • • • •
p.4698 #10 · p.4698 #10 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Definitely can't do that one, Brian. No passport.

brian_sp wrote:
London Ontario

Aug 19, 2017 at 01:01 PM
ELinder
• • •
p.4698 #11 · p.4698 #11 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

I've never seen the Snowbirds...hmm.. and I do have my passport card...

Laura, every Labor Day is airshow day in Cleveland.

FYI, for an extra charge the passport application can be fast tracked in a couple of weeks.

Erich

Aug 19, 2017 at 02:47 PM
       end

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password