Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              4193      
4194
       4195              4273       4274       end
  

Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel
  
 
Aero_70
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.4194 #1 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Colin Giersberg wrote:
Hey Mark, we have tomatoes, yellow squash, zucchini, lettuce and spinach.

A list of what can be grown in the TG.

Fruits & Vegetables:
Amaranth (vegetable type)
Arugula
Bayam
Beans: Lima, bush, pole, shell, fava, green
Broccoli
Broccoli Raab
Brussels Sprouts
Cabbage and Chinese cabbage
Cauliflower
Chard, all types
Chicory
Collards
Cucumbers
Cress
Dandelion, Italian
Eggplant, European and Asian
Endive
Escarole
Garbanzo beans
Gourds, edible and ornamental
Kale
Kinh gioi
Kohlrabi
Komatsuna
Leeks
Lettuce, all types
Mesclun Varieties
Melons, all types
Misome
Mizuna
Mustard Greens
Ngo Gai
Okra
Pak Choy
Perilla
Peas, all types
Peppers, all types
Radicchio
Sorrel
Spinach
Squash, all types
Strawberries
Tomatoes, all types

Herbs:
Angelica
Anise Hyssop
Basil, all types
Bee Balm
Borage
Calendula
Catmint
Catnip
Chamomile
Chervil
Chives
Cilantro (Coriander) and Culantro
Citrus Basil
Cumin
Cutting Celery
Dandelion
Dill
Echinacea (Coneflower)
Epazote
Feverfew
Flax
Garlic Chives
Goldenseal
Hyssop
Lavender
Leaf Fennel
Lemon Balm
Lemon Grass
Lovage
Marjoram
Mexican Mint Marigold
Milk Thistle
Mint, all varieties
Nettle
Oregano
Parsley (leafy types only)
Passion Flower
Pleurisy Root
Pyrethrum
Rosemary
Rue
Sage
Salad Burnet
Saltwort
Savory
Shiso
Stevia
Thyme
Valerian
Wormwood
Mibura

Flowers
Edible Flowers include:

Calendula
Carthamus
Dianthus
Hyacinth Bean
Marigolds
Monarda
Nasturtiums
Pansies
Salvia
Scarlet Runner Bean
Sunflowers (dwarf varieties only)
Violas

Ornamental Flowers include:

Ageratum
Agrostemma
Ammi
Amaranth, Globe
Amaranthus
Artemisia
Aster
Bells
...Show more

And in some states.. Cannabis.



Jun 10, 2014 at 01:11 PM
futurshox
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4194 #2 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Something for the quadcopter brigade.... one made from chocolate! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6lRbiHswho


Jun 10, 2014 at 01:39 PM
Jan-Arie
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4194 #3 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Hawk T2 Bwlch Mach Loop Wales




  Canon EOS-1D Mark IV    EF300mm f/2.8L IS USM +1.4x lens    420mm    f/4.0    1/320s    100 ISO    +0.7 EV  




Jun 10, 2014 at 09:47 PM
Slug69
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4194 #4 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


I went to Washington DC last week.

I had high expectations going to see the National Air and Space Museum. I was gob smacked by what I saw.

It was overwhelming what is there right before your eyes.


Enola Gay by Slug69, on Flickr


Discovery. by Slug69, on Flickr


image by Slug69, on Flickr


image by Slug69, on Flickr



Jun 10, 2014 at 09:48 PM
JWilsonphoto
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4194 #5 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Welcome back Slug! Yup, that's quite the place!


Jun 10, 2014 at 10:21 PM
JWilsonphoto
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4194 #6 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


I would have loved to have seen your grin when you chimped that image Jan Arie!


Jun 10, 2014 at 10:22 PM
Jan-Arie
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4194 #7 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


I'm not laughing at the moment yet again the camera is faulty no back screen we had a downpour but the camera
was in the backpack probably the rain went trough the zipper into the body at the moment i have no more back screen.

i'm so done at the moment with all that hear say weather protection put the camera open on the desk and ill see tomorrow if it will work again but to be honest i don't have the time for all this bs sorry rant out....



Jun 10, 2014 at 11:10 PM
FlyingPhotog
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4194 #8 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Pole Dancer
Skip Stewart at AirVenture 2011



Jun 10, 2014 at 11:11 PM
JWilsonphoto
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4194 #9 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Sorry Jan Arie


Jun 10, 2014 at 11:51 PM
JWilsonphoto
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4194 #10 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Nice Jay! What did you capture that with, it's beyond sharp, and of course your composition and timing are north of ridiculous!


Jun 10, 2014 at 11:52 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



JWilsonphoto
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4194 #11 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Colin Giersberg wrote:
Hey Mark, we have tomatoes, yellow squash, zucchini, lettuce and spinach.

A list of what can be grown in the TG.

Fruits & Vegetables:
Amaranth (vegetable type)
Arugula
Bayam
Beans: Lima, bush, pole, shell, fava, green
Broccoli
Broccoli Raab
Brussels Sprouts
Cabbage and Chinese cabbage
Cauliflower
Chard, all types
Chicory
Collards
Cucumbers
Cress
Dandelion, Italian
Eggplant, European and Asian
Endive
Escarole
Garbanzo beans
Gourds, edible and ornamental
Kale
Kinh gioi
Kohlrabi
Komatsuna
Leeks
Lettuce, all types
Mesclun Varieties
Melons, all types
Misome
Mizuna
Mustard Greens
Ngo Gai
Okra
Pak Choy
Perilla
Peas, all types
Peppers, all types
Radicchio
Sorrel
Spinach
Squash, all types
Strawberries
Tomatoes, all types

Herbs:
Angelica
Anise Hyssop
Basil, all types
Bee Balm
Borage
Calendula
Catmint
Catnip
Chamomile
Chervil
Chives
Cilantro (Coriander) and Culantro
Citrus Basil
Cumin
Cutting Celery
Dandelion
Dill
Echinacea (Coneflower)
Epazote
Feverfew
Flax
Garlic Chives
Goldenseal
Hyssop
Lavender
Leaf Fennel
Lemon Balm
Lemon Grass
Lovage
Marjoram
Mexican Mint Marigold
Milk Thistle
Mint, all varieties
Nettle
Oregano
Parsley (leafy types only)
Passion Flower
Pleurisy Root
Pyrethrum
Rosemary
Rue
Sage
Salad Burnet
Saltwort
Savory
Shiso
Stevia
Thyme
Valerian
Wormwood
Mibura

Flowers
Edible Flowers include:

Calendula
Carthamus
Dianthus
Hyacinth Bean
Marigolds
Monarda
Nasturtiums
Pansies
Salvia
Scarlet Runner Bean
Sunflowers (dwarf varieties only)
Violas

Ornamental Flowers include:

Ageratum
Agrostemma
Ammi
Amaranth, Globe
Amaranthus
Artemisia
Aster
Bells
...Show more


I'm going to get a salad...............



Jun 10, 2014 at 11:55 PM
JWilsonphoto
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4194 #12 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Just got a note from Getty that I've passed the 4,000 download mark! They just bought my Edelkrone Slider Pro and my RRS Fluid Head! Painless, I never saw the $$$$...........................


Jun 10, 2014 at 11:57 PM
Colin Giersberg
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4194 #13 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Help yourself.


Jun 11, 2014 at 12:18 AM
FlyingPhotog
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4194 #14 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


JWilsonphoto wrote:
Nice Jay! What did you capture that with, it's beyond sharp, and of course your composition and timing are north of ridiculous!


Pretty sure this was the full monty of 1DMkIV + 500mm + 1.4X at something like 1/180...



Jun 11, 2014 at 12:35 AM
FlyingPhotog
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4194 #15 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Did You Hear Something?



Jun 11, 2014 at 12:38 AM
Jeff W.
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4194 #16 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Pima Air & Space Museum, Tucson, AZ




Twilight's Last Gleaming




Jun 11, 2014 at 12:47 AM
NightOwl Cat
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4194 #17 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Neat, but do you know why is that capsule in the background wearing what appears to be an oversized shower cap?

Are you planning on stopping by the National Museum of the USAF before you leave the US?

Slug69 wrote:
I went to Washington DC last week.

I had high expectations going to see the National Air and Space Museum. I was gob smacked by what I saw.

It was overwhelming what is there right before your eyes.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3915/14207332350_585b88288d_b.jpg
image by Slug69, on Flickr





Jun 11, 2014 at 01:32 PM
stevezzzz
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4194 #18 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


NightOwl Cat wrote:
Neat, but do you know why is that capsule in the background wearing what appears to be an oversized shower cap?


IIRC, that's the Apollo 11 command module, and it's completely encased in plexiglas.



Jun 11, 2014 at 02:39 PM
NightOwl Cat
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4194 #19 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


Thanks Steve, the curiosity factor kicked in really hard on that one.

stevez wrote:
IIRC, that's the Apollo 11 command module, and it's completely encased in plexiglas.




Jun 11, 2014 at 05:00 PM
Aviationbuff
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4194 #20 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel


The B-17 Memphis Belle (The movie aircraft) swings around to drop off the last load of passengers for the day at PDK Atlanta. Christopher Buff, www.Aviationbuff.com








Jun 11, 2014 at 06:33 PM
1       2       3              4193      
4194
       4195              4273       4274       end




FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              4193      
4194
       4195              4273       4274       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password