1       2       3              4098      
       4100              4555       4556       end

Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4099 #1 · p.4099 #1 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Beautiful Guys!

I'm exhausted, on top of all that's going on at home, we closed on Glenn's hangar finally and the boys and I spent a couple of days putting it back in the condition it was in when his goofy sister locked everyone out. It's lacking a couple of huge flags on the back wall, but we're in the process of fixing that.

Mar 16, 2015 at 03:38 AM
Go4Long
• • • •
p.4099 #2 · p.4099 #2 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

The Air Canada paint scheme always makes me question the white balance.

Big Bird by Steven Szabo, on Flickr

Mar 16, 2015 at 08:21 AM
Bill Gass
• • • •
p.4099 #3 · p.4099 #3 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Jeff W. wrote:
Thanks for the info Ray. While I enjoy photographing these cool vintage workhorses, historical tractor info is not my specialty.

Whoops - Edit for TOPP:

Until you've sat on one of these you don't realize how high off the ground you are.
When we had to unload one of these from the trailer it was rather scary with no middle plank to drive down off of, just a left and right ramp, you would move the middle wheels to the left or right ramp really quick and then straighten it out before you tipped over, was an old international with hardly any brakes.

Mar 16, 2015 at 03:19 PM
INNflight
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4099 #4 · p.4099 #4 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

I remember Leadville, CO fondly. Was pretty exciting flying there for the first time, doing some cross-country hour building. Also still go the t-shirt 7 years later and wear it occasionally.

I just digged through some old photos as I am in the process of updating my website portfolio and figured I'd share these two Hornets with you all.

Cheers,
Florian

Mar 16, 2015 at 04:08 PM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.4099 #5 · p.4099 #5 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Hi Florian,

That is an exceptional capture!!

Mar 16, 2015 at 04:42 PM
Jan-Arie
• • • •
p.4099 #6 · p.4099 #6 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

JWilsonphoto wrote:
Beautiful Guys!

I'm exhausted, on top of all that's going on at home, we closed on Glenn's hangar finally and the boys and I spent a couple of days putting it back in the condition it was in when his goofy sister locked everyone out. It's lacking a couple of huge flags on the back wall, but we're in the process of fixing that.

Jim maybe I missed something in the ongoing conversations but did you acquired Glenn's hangar?

Mar 16, 2015 at 05:51 PM