Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              3799      
       3801              4248       4249       end

Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Razor17
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3800 #1 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

NightOwl Cat wrote:
I do hope so, only 4 more years till the 75th anniversary. I wound up having to miss quite a bit last year but thankful for the opportunity of what I did get to shoot.

I see Beth is still hawking the goods. We sold a many items on tour with the Yellow Rose with her help out front bringing them in...

Lynn

Jul 20, 2013 at 02:20 AM
astrobrian
• • •
p.3800 #2 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

haha yup, Beth is a selling machine. If you are ever able to out sell her on a weekend you become mythical.

Jul 20, 2013 at 02:40 AM
astrobrian
• • •
p.3800 #3 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Jul 20, 2013 at 02:59 AM
astrobrian
• • •
p.3800 #4 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

NightOwl Cat wrote:
I do hope so, only 4 more years till the 75th anniversary. I wound up having to miss quite a bit last year but thankful for the opportunity of what I did get to shoot.

Nice shot of the money bomb Laura, and yeah the 75th needs to have something happening.

Jul 20, 2013 at 03:02 AM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.3800 #5 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Outstanding landscape Jay! But then, outstanding is what you do.

Might be seeing you sometime soon, just picked up the Arizona division of one of my California based clients. I told them that I'd be very excited about shooting their AZ assets ....... between October and April

Jul 20, 2013 at 03:44 AM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.3800 #6 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

This guy surprised me out of the reeds. I had a couple of seconds to aim, track and fire. Shot one frame. The 500 did a pretty good job, but I began wondering how much better the series II might have performed. I think I'm going to go series II on the 300, and 500 here pretty quick. I'll let you know before I put my series I's on buy and sell, in case anyone might be interested.

Jul 20, 2013 at 03:55 AM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.3800 #7 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Same scenario here.................

Jul 20, 2013 at 04:00 AM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.3800 #8 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

This guy wasn't the least bit intimidated...............

Jul 20, 2013 at 04:10 AM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.3800 #9 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

skipping across the lake...............

Jul 20, 2013 at 04:32 AM
MMcGrath
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3800 #10 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Paying my weekly visit to the thread. Looks like I have at least another 6 weeks of commuting to & from London. I'm not even trying to keep pace with what's going on.

After work I'm trying to make the most of the opportunity of being in London and do the tourist stuff. Last Thursday I visited the Shard.

I also picked up a Fuji X100s. What a great little camera. I've only used it to shoot jpegs so far, but the jpegs are nice straight out of the camera.

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1228107

Jul 20, 2013 at 09:42 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.3800 #11 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Don't remember if I mentioned it, but I had one of my OWC RAID Array's go toes up about a month ago. 16TB capacity. This same unit had difficulty a year ago as well and they replaced a board or something. They still have it and are befuddled by whatever has taken place, which, in turn, befuddles me. Yesterday they emailed me to tell me they were still dinking with it, but it's still not right. A good customer service move would have been to send me a new unit several weeks ago, but there's no sign of that, even now.

I started thinking about it last night, OWC doesn't make a Thunderbolt interface array yet which kind of makes me scratch my head. Thunderbolt will spoil you in a hurry, and the bigger the files and folders, the more spoiled you become. I went to B&H and ordered my sixth Drobo 5D, bringing my Drobo storage capacity up to 120TB. I'm thinking I'll just standardize my storage with Drobo units. They have been pretty much trouble free and set up correctly, offer great protection and speedy transfer back and forth. Whatever growing pains Drobo went through sometime back, seem to be cleared up. Now I wish someone would come out with a five or six TB drive

Jul 20, 2013 at 01:25 PM
Razor17
• •
p.3800 #12 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

astrobrian wrote:
Ok I know the P-61, what the Jap one, a Kamakazi drone?

That is a Baka, a one way ride...

Jul 20, 2013 at 02:39 PM
futurshox
• • • •
p.3800 #13 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Sometimes, I come upon a story and wonder how I never heard about it before. This is one such; a Russian lady pilot: http://www.honoraryunsubscribe.com/nadezhda_popova.html

Jul 20, 2013 at 03:29 PM
nickjohnson
• • •
p.3800 #14 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Thanks Lady Jo. A good read and a timely reminder of how easy my life is now thanks to all those who fought against the Nazis.

Jul 20, 2013 at 06:01 PM
Aviationbuff
• •
p.3800 #15 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

The CAF Dixie Wing's rare Douglas SBD-5 Dauntless:

Jul 20, 2013 at 06:10 PM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.3800 #16 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Nice shot Chris.

Jul 20, 2013 at 06:29 PM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.3800 #17 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Audiophiles in the family, any experience with Definitive Technologies and their AW6500S speakers? I'm finally getting around to revamping the sound system out in the hangar. From the reviews that I've read, it sounds like they might be perfect for that application. Just discovered that Magnolia (pricey Best Buy) supposedly stocks them.

Jul 20, 2013 at 06:54 PM
Ernie Aubert
• • • •
p.3800 #18 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Jim, I used to be something of an audiophile. I'd recommend investigating Legacy Audio:
http://www.legacyaudio.com/

Jul 20, 2013 at 07:07 PM
FlyingPhotog
• • • •
p.3800 #19 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Tannoy is also a popular brand in the pro ranks. You'll find them in many studios and most mobile units.

http://www.tannoy.com/

Jul 20, 2013 at 08:24 PM
tom cardin
• • •
p.3800 #20 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Jim: When you sell your lenses, does the talent come with them? That is a beauty of a Great Blue. You have to have had the lens right there.

Tom

Jul 20, 2013 at 09:03 PM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password