Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              3766      
       3768              4376       4377       end

Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3767 #1 · p.3767 #1 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Nice Spitfire James!

Great Viper Jeff!

Jun 26, 2013 at 02:14 AM
msalvetti
• • • •
p.3767 #2 · p.3767 #2 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

NightOwl Cat wrote:
Al, I was thinking of this place, http://aluminyze.com/Products/Photos but they only ship to Canada. However, AdoramaPix does ship internationally: http://www.adoramapix.com/PriceList.aspx#shipping and they do Aluminum prints too, had one done there and it's loverly

Laura, you just reminded me that I have a couple of half-price Groupon coupons for these guys that expire soon.

Al or J-A, if you want to give them a try, and you can't get anything similar in your parts of the world, you could have them ship to me and then I could ship to you. My wife gets Fedex discounts. Still might end up being pricey, though.

Mark

Jun 26, 2013 at 02:30 AM
astrobrian
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3767 #3 · p.3767 #3 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

From the archives. Cocoa Beach 2010

Jun 26, 2013 at 03:35 AM
astrobrian
• • •
p.3767 #4 · p.3767 #4 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

JWilsonphoto wrote:
Best of luck Brian! Go knock 'em out!

Will sure try

James, love the pov on that Spit, I'm a sucker for the ground up shots.

Jay, perfect lighting on the 24. Starting to wonder if you have a contract with the sun there cause it never seems to be in a bad spot for you, ever.

Jun 26, 2013 at 04:24 AM
JimClark
• • •
p.3767 #5 · p.3767 #5 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Jun 26, 2013 at 06:18 AM
Jan-Arie
• • • •
p.3767 #6 · p.3767 #6 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

msalvetti wrote:
Laura, you just reminded me that I have a couple of half-price Groupon coupons for these guys that expire soon.

Al or J-A, if you want to give them a try, and you can't get anything similar in your parts of the world, you could have them ship to me and then I could ship to you. My wife gets Fedex discounts. Still might end up being pricey, though.

Mark

Thanks Mark will look in to it my home pc went down the drain last night so i'm in the the middel of restoring the evil thing

Jun 26, 2013 at 02:57 PM
tom cardin
• • •
p.3767 #7 · p.3767 #7 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

You can really see how much bulkier the 47 is to the 51. Two of my favorites, from the past.

Tom

Jun 26, 2013 at 05:08 PM
ELinder
• • •
p.3767 #8 · p.3767 #8 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

I really need to work on getting aligned with the centerline better. Something simple that I get slightly off too frequently and not notice until I'm back home.

Erich

ELinder 2013

ELinder 2013

Jun 26, 2013 at 09:42 PM
cbrandt
• • •
p.3767 #9 · p.3767 #9 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Congrats brian !!

I handed in my 2 week resignation / retirement paper last Friday at the hospital I've been at for 21 years and in-house 15 years. 15 minutes after that my bosses came up and said I could go on 2 weeks paid leave .. I think they were a bit surprised when they told me I could pack up my desk and I just grabbed my short umbrella, cordless screwdriver and Ipad and said I'm good to go I've been leaving for months ......

Today they announced in the local paper laying off 48 staff and closing 52 vacant positions .. we knew layoffs were coming, but didn't know the number .. I feel badly for each and every person / family affected. I believe they were able to re assign 8 staff.

There is a plane - fueling tech job available at a local airport and WOW I THOUGHT .. right up my alley .. but it's only every other weekend and that would be more of a nuisance / like when I was on call every other weekend for 15 years .. than a cool job putting me right with the planes that come and go out of there.

July 5th - I'll be officially retired I'm pretty happy about it !

Jun 27, 2013 at 12:52 AM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.3767 #10 · p.3767 #10 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Congratulations Curtis!

Jun 27, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.3767 #11 · p.3767 #11 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Beautiful head on's Erich.

Jun 27, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Angry
• • •
p.3767 #12 · p.3767 #12 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Mark

Mark, were used to that ,as living all the way at the bottom of the world ,...everything and everywhere is far away, we have freight on everything.

Might be coming back to you on this one.

Al

Jun 27, 2013 at 01:02 AM
NightOwl Cat
• • • • •
p.3767 #13 · p.3767 #13 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Nice shots Erich. This way we can see some of the body as well as the head on.

Jun 27, 2013 at 01:47 AM
NightOwl Cat
• • • • •
p.3767 #14 · p.3767 #14 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

And while not aviation related, I'm pretty stoked about this, as this project had been in the works for a year, and at the last minute, I got asked to help record the live sessions around town. The song is a favorite of mine, and also of my husband. All the musicians are local. Luckily I was on break between Spring and Summer semesters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cABVKIPk_u0&hd=1

Jun 27, 2013 at 01:51 AM
stevezzzz
• • • •
p.3767 #15 · p.3767 #15 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

NightOwl Cat wrote:
And while not aviation related, I'm pretty stoked about this, as this project had been in the works for a year, and at the last minute, I got asked to help record the live sessions around town. The song is a favorite of mine, and also of my husband. All the musicians are local. Luckily I was on break between Spring and Summer semesters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cABVKIPk_u0&hd=1

Outstanding! Way to go, Laura.

Jun 27, 2013 at 02:31 AM
stevezzzz
• • • •
p.3767 #16 · p.3767 #16 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

cbrandt wrote:
I handed in my 2 week resignation / retirement paper last Friday at the hospital I've been at for 21 years and in-house 15 years. 15 minutes after that my bosses came up and said I could go on 2 weeks paid leave .. I think they were a bit surprised when they told me I could pack up my desk and I just grabbed my short umbrella, cordless screwdriver and Ipad and said I'm good to go I've been leaving for months ......

Today they announced in the local paper laying off 48 staff and closing 52 vacant
...Show more

Congratulations, Curtis! When you're done, you're done; good on you for recognizing it, and acting.

Jun 27, 2013 at 02:32 AM
astrobrian
• • •
p.3767 #17 · p.3767 #17 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Ha yeah Curtis, Apple didn't know I had been preparing to leave for a while either. Gotta love that feeling when you can just waltz out with nothing and be good to go.

Jun 27, 2013 at 02:37 AM
astrobrian
• • •
p.3767 #18 · p.3767 #18 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

ELinder wrote:
I really need to work on getting aligned with the centerline better. Something simple that I get slightly off too frequently and not notice until I'm back home.

Erich

I wouldn't sweat it too bad on Fifi, she wasn't lined up with the stripe, but you had that perfect.

Jun 27, 2013 at 02:40 AM
Colin Giersberg
• • • •
p.3767 #19 · p.3767 #19 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Congratulations Curtis. I retired May 31.

Jun 27, 2013 at 02:50 AM
ELinder
• • •
p.3767 #20 · p.3767 #20 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

astrobrian wrote:
I wouldn't sweat it too bad on Fifi, she wasn't lined up with the stripe, but you had that perfect.

Thanks. I was referring to all too frequently not quite getting the vertical stab aligned with the fuselage centerline. Drives me nuts, but I keep doing it anyway.

Erich

Jun 27, 2013 at 02:58 AM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password