FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              987      
       end

Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

henry albert
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.988 #1 · p.988 #1 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

If I had the ducats, I'd buy those drones and donate them to the Ukrainians. They'd make good use of them.

Mar 26, 2024 at 06:07 PM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
p.988 #2 · p.988 #2 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Ray Swindle wrote:
John Kerry.

Ray is a agri-man! Without him and others like him...we all would be starving!

And Mr Kerry did say this about reducing agriculture emissions. I ate too much dirt while in SE Asia. Not good tasting!
C, K rations, and MRE's are just as bad! He should have ate some also. He was there! But then he was an officer!: >

Slashing farm emissions critical to fighting climate change, John Kerry says
By Leah Douglas
May 10, 202311:06 AM EDTUpdated a year ago
WASHINGTON, May 10 (Reuters) - Cutting greenhouse gas emissions from agricultural production is essential to the global fight against climate change, U.S. climate envoy John Kerry said on Wednesday.
Agriculture generates 10% to 12% of greenhouse gas emissions globally, according to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. The food system as a whole - including packaging, transportation, and waste management - generates a third of global emissions, according to a 2021 study published in the academic journal Nature Food.

Don't want to produce a "firestorm" here over "politics. I will not say any more. Without agri-foods the Earth will die anyway! I firmly believe the US has done MORE than its fair share in climate control. The rest of the World has to step up!
Dan

Mar 27, 2024 at 09:58 AM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • • •
p.988 #3 · p.988 #3 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Well said Dan. Kerry had a film crew with him in Vietnam, so he could document his “Kennedy-esque” persona , he was aiming for the White House even way back then. If Heinz hadn’t gone up to check someone’s landing gear, old John wouldn’t have the war chest that he does as Terra Heinz lapdog.

Mar 27, 2024 at 02:35 PM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • • •
p.988 #4 · p.988 #4 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Being married to her probably carries a penalty few would choose to pay. Probably why he spends his time burning up the sky in a big government jet.

Mar 27, 2024 at 02:37 PM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • • •
p.988 #5 · p.988 #5 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

If agriculture is so damaging, why is Gates buying all the farmland he can get his hands on? Control the food, control the people, these guys are elitist scumbags.

Mar 27, 2024 at 02:40 PM
Ray Swindle
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.988 #6 · p.988 #6 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

JWilsonphoto wrote:
If agriculture is so damaging, why is Gates buying all the farmland he can get his hands on? Control the food, control the people, these guys are elitist scumbags.

Two words: Soylent Green

Mar 27, 2024 at 02:59 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

henry albert
• • •
p.988 #7 · p.988 #7 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

JWilsonphoto wrote:
Well said Dan. Kerry had a film crew with him in Vietnam, so he could document his “Kennedy-esque” persona , he was aiming for the White House even way back then.

Yeah, he was planning for his future. I don't know anything about a film crew, but he did beach his boat, jumped off with an M-16 and ran around until he found an enemy to shoot. That violated some standing orders, but he got away with it. The incident might've been when he got his silver star.

Mar 27, 2024 at 04:21 PM
JAM11
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.988 #8 · p.988 #8 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

If you can find a copy of "Unfit For Command" that will tell you all you need to know about John Kerry.

Jon

Mar 27, 2024 at 05:36 PM
henry albert
• • •
p.988 #9 · p.988 #9 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

JAM11 wrote:
If you can find a copy of "Unfit For Command" that will tell you all you need to know about John Kerry.

Jon

If that's the book put out by the Swift boat people, no thanks.

Mar 27, 2024 at 05:55 PM
msalvetti
• • • •
p.988 #10 · p.988 #10 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

In the late 1980's and early 1990's I was a young engineer at Stone & Webster. The manager of my group was someone named Doug. He was a great guy, someone I looked up to.

I hadn't seen Doug for many years, but a few years ago the traveling Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall was up here. I was watching the local news, and there is Doug being interviewed next to the Wall. They asked him what brought him there, and he said he served on Swift boats during the war. And he had to come, because he had seven friends on that wall.

I don't think most of us that worked for Doug even knew he served.

Mark

Mar 27, 2024 at 07:17 PM
henry albert
• • •
p.988 #11 · p.988 #11 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

msalvetti wrote:
In the late 1980's and early 1990's I was a young engineer at Stone & Webster. The manager of my group was someone named Doug. He was a great guy, someone I looked up to.

I hadn't seen Doug for many years, but a few years ago the traveling Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall was up here. I was watching the local news, and there is Doug being interviewed next to the Wall. They asked him what brought him there, and he said he served on Swift boats during the war. And he had to come, because he had seven friends on
...Show more

I never knew the brown water Navy was a thing until I saw "Apocalypse Now." Cruising slowly on narrow waterways in a small plastic tub wouldn't have been a job I'd lust after.

Mar 27, 2024 at 07:56 PM
       end

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.