FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

Archive 2007 · #241 Battleship

Steven Roberts
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · #241 Battleship

Very cool stuff. I checked out your sight and I am sure when it is done, it will be great! I to bring the camera everywhere I go. Especially now with going digital. I find myself looking for things I would normally never look at. I took one today and will post soon in the photo critique to see what happens there. With all the positive comments, I am starting to believe I do have at least a finalist shot! Either way, it is all learning and so much fun!

Mar 14, 2007 at 05:01 PM
cennerfelt
• • • •
p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · #241 Battleship

Steven Roberts wrote:
Very cool stuff. I checked out your sight and I am sure when it is done, it will be great! I to bring the camera everywhere I go. Especially now with going digital. I find myself looking for things I would normally never look at. I took one today and will post soon in the photo critique to see what happens there. With all the positive comments, I am starting to believe I do have at least a finalist shot! Either way, it is all learning and so much fun!

Steven, IMO you have a finalist entry. Even thoughthe housing to the right leans in a little, the overall feel, color and perspective is superb. I do want to "warn" you that Fred's picks are not always the "general" opinion and we have all been surprised at one time or another. The time when they are chosen are a little +/- a day or two so don't wait up if you know what I mean.
I too look at things way different than I used to to the point my family thinks I'm nuts sometimes.
As far as the critique forum, I find it slow with little responses and depending on your photo, you may want to check out a specific forum here on FM. Lets say you shot a sports event and you wanted some help and critique, the Sports Forum is likely a good place to get really good information and critique. I do tend to spend some time reading there reading to learn.
Christian

Mar 14, 2007 at 05:58 PM
Steven Roberts
• • •
p.3 #3 · p.3 #3 · #241 Battleship

Lots of real information! Exactly like I need it. Don't get me wrong, all the positive has been great for my confidence to be up here, but at the same time, I am also a realist and no its not all sugar coated. Either way, I feel all thus far has been really motivational to me and I respect what has all been said.

Thank you for taking to a different level for me!

Mar 14, 2007 at 07:26 PM
CDalessandro
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #4 · p.3 #4 · #241 Battleship

Hi Steven, Stumbled onto this fantastic image.Terrific POV...I love this shot...bravo,well done!! Carolyn

Jan 02, 2009 at 11:20 PM
zylan

p.3 #5 · p.3 #5 · #241 Battleship

awesome!

Oct 26, 2014 at 03:01 PM
1       2      
       end

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.