Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · #160: Hot rider

Feedback appreciated

May 11, 2005 at 07:15 AM
FretNoMore
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · #160: Hot rider

Great shot! I like the silhouette, and color. Could perhaps be more saturated for more heat.
I'm not sure about the cropped wheels though, I think I'd prefer them whole, with some ground at the bottom of the photo.

May 11, 2005 at 10:21 AM
corvus
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · #160: Hot rider

Probably the best feedback I could give you would be that you check the rules at the top of the page. Your image is not the right size. Nice one, though.

May 11, 2005 at 11:19 AM
chas
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · #160: Hot rider

Great shot Tim! I had a shot that I really wanted to take for this assignment and could not get the lighting to cooperate. I would have been wasting my time. IMHO this is the winning shot, hands down. Well done.

Chas

May 11, 2005 at 05:41 PM
jtgriffin

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · #160: Hot rider

Very nice image. I love the color. A bit more at the bottom would have been nice but it's a great shot. I thought from the previous comment that your size must be WAY OFF but it looks to me like it's 6 pixels short. Despite the fantastic color, composition, and feel of the photograph, I'm afraid we're going to have to have you picked up by the pixel police and thoroughly interpolated!

May 11, 2005 at 06:38 PM

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.