New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2023 · Washington Monument, Washington DC

ct1co2
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Washington Monument, Washington DC

It had been 4 decades since I'd last been to Washington DC, and we accompanied our kiddo's middle school trip there this year. The Washington monument became something of a common theme amongst some of the images in our travels.

Mar 25, 2023 at 10:22 AM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Washington Monument, Washington DC

Patrick, 4,5,6 are fantastic!!! I have been about 1/ 2 mile away at Georgetown Hospital and it was 80 Thursday and 45, rain, fog yesterday/today but blossoms are at Stage5..100%.
Great work!
Dan

Mar 25, 2023 at 09:33 PM
ct1co2
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Washington Monument, Washington DC

Danpbphoto wrote:
Patrick, 4,5,6 are fantastic!!! I have been about 1/ 2 mile away at Georgetown Hospital and it was 80 Thursday and 45, rain, fog yesterday/today but blossoms are at Stage5..100%.
Great work!
Dan

Thank you Dan. We came in Friday and as you know it was chilly and breezy those first few days. We did luck out with no rain and comfortable temps Tue/Wed. Our group leaders rearranged our schedule so we could get time at the tidal basin Wednesday since the blossoms were peaking. We got very lucky it was earlier than “normal” this year.

Mar 26, 2023 at 07:34 AM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Washington Monument, Washington DC

ct1co2 wrote:
Thank you Dan. We came in Friday and as you know it was chilly and breezy those first few days. We did luck out with no rain and comfortable temps Tue/Wed. Our group leaders rearranged our schedule so we could get time at the tidal basin Wednesday since the blossoms were peaking. We got very lucky it was earlier than “normal” this year.

I am glad things worked out for you and everyone.
This has been the whackiest Winter in my 66 years living in Maryland! It is 30F 1 day and 65F the next all winter. Had blooming flowers in mid-February.
No snow where I live (50 miles West of DC) but 5 miles from me they have had about 26 inches.
Glad things worked out!
Dan

Mar 27, 2023 at 02:10 PM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.