Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2018 · Sold: Mint/Like New - Fujifilm X-S1 enthusiast superzoom camera

benherrmann12

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Mint/Like New - Fujifilm X-S1 enthusiast superzoom camera

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Mint/Like New - Fujifilm X-S1 enthusiast superzoom camera

Sold

Price: $225.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Priority Mail Insured

ITEM: This is a unique (high dynamic range) 2/3" EXR sensor enthusiast superzoom camera. Boxed with all of the accessories that came with it. Features a 24-600 MM equivalent lens. The 2/3" sensor is one step down from the slightly larger 1" sensor currently used in some current enthusiast models. Has the latest FW updates and is capable of superb imagery. Also included are a 16 Gig SD card, Gariz soft shutter release extender, and a Schott style glass LCD protector.

REASON FOR SELLING: I've now amassed over 50 cameras over the past decade and it's time to lighten up. I really don't want to sell this X-S1 because good ones are so difficult to find and their IQ levels are really nice. So I'm hoping somebody here can continue to pamper it as I have. Lass than 1500 shutter actuations on this camera.

PRICE: 225 (Shipped). Canadian buyers please add another $15 to the price due to shipping costs that virtually double the cost when shipping to Canada (as opposed to what it would cost to ship within the US). I use Priority Mail insured.

BEST METHOD OF CONTACT: Email me at: [email protected]

MY LOCATION: Central North Carolina

DESCRIPTION OF IMAGES SHOWN BELOW: Images shown are of the camera kit, along with samples taken by this X-S1.

Jan 15, 2018 at 03:36 PM
bennycord
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Mint/Like New - Fujifilm X-S1 enthusiast superzoom camera

tag

Jan 25, 2018 at 01:28 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.