Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2018 · Sold: Canon 1DX with extra battery 1950.00

johnschell
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 1DX with extra battery 1950.00

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 1Dx

Sold

Price: $2,050.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: UPS or FEDEX

Put me in the category of those who never thought they'd sell their beloved 1Dx. But here I am. Moving on to a different camera with less FPS but a few more MP...

This has ben my main #1 for the last three years both in studio and out in the real world. It's a workhorse and has very few signs of such. Mechanically it's perfect. It's been serviced and cleaned by Canon at least once a year. Physically, it's probably 9/10 with some scuffs you can see in the images. I shouldn't have to say it, but I will - these scuffs don't affect functionality at all. The camera works perfectly and will continue to do so for a long, long time.

Now, don't let the scuffs fool you, the camera has been treated very well - living in my Pelican case while not in use.

The shutter count is high at 300k, but it is still much lower than Canon's expected life span for these cameras which is somewhere around 500k. The reason for the high count is this is my in-studio ecomm camera shooting weekly so it hasn't been abused with "spraying and praying" for hours on end out in the elements, putting undue wear on the shutter / FPS mechanism.

Body comes with box and all contents (strap, manual, caps, etc) as well as an extra batter that I'll throw in.

Price is 2050.00 plus shipping / insurance

Paypal or BoA transfer

Canon 1Dx

Edited on Jan 18, 2018 at 10:30 AM · View previous versions

Jan 14, 2018 at 03:01 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.