Archive 2018 · Our Princess...

douter
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Our Princess...

...Snickers

http://postmyimage.com/img2/731_DFD_9107.jpg

http://postmyimage.com/img2/140_DFD_9123.jpg

Thanks for looking, comments/critiques welcomed.
Douglas

Jan 13, 2018 at 11:20 AM
Genes Home
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Our Princess...

Concerning the 2nd shot: 1. He looks angry. So it's not a pleasant shot. 2. The color pattern and background are not pleasing. They capture your eye and pull it off your boy, and at the same time the create a low contrast image that's hard to look at.

Concerning the 1st shot: I ALMOST love it. Great lighting, great color, nice pose, gorgeous eyes (really, really gorgeous!), outstanding background that really complements both his coloration and the lighting. Wrong f/stop. Nose is out of focus, and it really detracts from the image. I would have accepted the background being more in focus in order to get the nose in focus. You could focus (single point) the camera just slightly below the eyes at the start of the muzzle and slightly shift the focal range in order to get both the eyes and the nose in focus.

Jan 13, 2018 at 05:25 PM
film_4ever
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Our Princess...

Image 1 the extraction of the dog from the original shot doesn't look too natural. The border along the top of Snickers's head shows too many remnants of the original background.

I like the second image better, but as said above, Snickers doesn't look too happy.

White balance looks a bit off in both shots.

Jan 15, 2018 at 11:46 AM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.