Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Sold: Fujifilm X100F (Silver) - Mint - With Extras ** RRS...

Blufox
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Fujifilm X100F (Silver) - Mint - With Extras ** RRS Base Plate & Grip

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fujifilm X100F (Silver) - Mint - With Extras ** Final day **

Item Sold

Price: $1,040.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail

Selling my Fuji X100F, silver in color. I love the camera (I have had all 4 iterations of the X100 line, with the F easily my favorite), but have decided that I will go with an X-Pro2 to shoot along with my X-T2 and lens collection.

My X100F comes boxed with everything as new. Included is a silver JJC soft release, and two different hoods from JJC (a black LH-JX100 and a silver LH-JX100II). Personally I prefer the silver hood as it allows for the Fuji OEM hood to securely slide onto it. There are two slight nicks to the black vented hood that definitely does not affect its use. You could no doubt use a black sharpie to darken them in but I haven't bothered.

Also included is a 50" Lance Camera strap (string-loop), burgundy in color. You can see a sample on Lance's website:
https://lancecamerastraps.com/string-loop-non-adjust/

Camera appears as new and performs perfectly. The LCD screen is protected and flawless. It is a joy to use and I will no doubt regret selling it ... again.

Shutter count = 5600

Very poor photos but I have to head out for family reasons so I snapped a few quick ones in very poor lighting. I will post one of the black vented hood as soon as I can, but I have family here from out of state until next Saturday morning so my time at home is extremely limited.

Price includes PP fee and shipping to the lower 48.

Price with grip = $1100

Note: Pulling this later today. A lot of nibbles but ...

Thanks for looking!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Really Right Stuff Base Plate and Grip for the X100F

Item Sold

Price: $80.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail

Like new RRS base plate and grip for the X100F. It fits perfectly and makes the handling of the camera much easier and more secure. To me it was the missing piece of my previous X100F as I have somewhat large hands and never felt fully comfortable with the handling of the non-gripped body. This grip makes it nearly as comfortable as shooting with my XT-2.

I purchased new from B&H this past October and it definitely can pass as new.

Selling for $140 at B&H.

Price includes PP fee and shipping to the lower 48.

Price with camera = $1100

Please note: I will only sell the grip either with the camera or after the camera sells. I say this because if neither sells then I will keep it and tell my wife that I tried.

Grip is attached to the camera in the photos below.

Thanks for looking!

Edited on Jan 17, 2018 at 01:09 PM · View previous versions

Jan 11, 2018 at 03:38 AM
andrsnyork

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Fujifilm X100F (Silver) - Mint - With Extras ** RRS Base Plate & Grip

Is the X100F still available?

Jan 16, 2018 at 05:14 PM
Blufox
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Fujifilm X100F (Silver) - Mint - With Extras ** RRS Base Plate & Grip

Yes, until probably ~10pm Mountain time tonight.

Jan 16, 2018 at 05:17 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

Blufox
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Fujifilm X100F (Silver) - Mint - With Extras ** RRS Base Plate & Grip

Lower price, final hours ...

Jan 16, 2018 at 11:18 PM
Blufox
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Fujifilm X100F (Silver) - Mint - With Extras ** RRS Base Plate & Grip

Too sleepy to mess with it tonight. I will withdraw tomorrow morning unless it is purchased beforehand ...

Jan 17, 2018 at 05:34 AM
Blufox
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Fujifilm X100F (Silver) - Mint - With Extras ** RRS Base Plate & Grip

Sorry for the multiple posts, but my wife asked me to leave it up for the day, so I must obey (so that I can say that she is in control of my camera gear which is why the big brown truck keeps arriving )

Jan 17, 2018 at 01:41 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password