Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: Zeiss ZF 100 f/2 Makro Planar for Nikon

reggieb
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Zeiss ZF 100 f/2 Makro Planar for Nikon

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Zeiss ZF 100 f/2 Makro Planar for Nikon

Item still Available

Price: $650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

I am selling a Zeiss 100 f/2 Makro lens. Note that this lens has a slight issue, the barrel in front of the front element is detached. It actually basically stays in place when you put it on correctly, like it's sticking, but it can be removed. Since I am not a big lens repair expert, I thought I'd offer it at a bit of a discount for someone else to do that job.

It is completely outside the optical path, as I said, it's like a barrel section that's in front of the front element. Also of note, as you can see from the barcode, I purchased this used from Borrow Lenses, but it's in really great shape. Clean glass, I used it very little.

I have the hood, but I don't have a lens cap for it. It has had a clear filter on it, however, and will ship with it, to protect the front element. The filter is a B+W XS-Pro Digital clear filter.

Hard to price, the lowest price that one that isn't listed for parts on eBay recently was around $900. Obviously, I don't expect to get that much for it, but the only that I see listed as "For Parts," had no further details of the condition, they went for around $450. After careful evaluation, and watching some YouTube videos, there is a tool that allows you to remove the ring with the name on it, I think that would give you access to the 3 small screws that likely need to be tightened down to fix this.

Given that this will have to land somewhere between the cost of a flawless lens and one that doesn't function, I'm starting at $650, make an offer!

Jan 10, 2018 at 02:14 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password