Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: Nikon D500 + Nikon 16-80 f/2.8-4E VR + extra battery

masmole

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Nikon D500 + Nikon 16-80 f/2.8-4E VR + extra battery

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon D500 kit + Nikon 16-80 f/2.8-4E VR + extra battery

Item still Available

Price: $1,920.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Free shipping to Continental USA only. Insured with tracking number.

I did not use this camera as much as I thought I would. I shot one high school basketball game and that was it. I never did take it birding like I imagined. In my short time with it, this Nikon did exceed my expectations. It is truly a performer and delivers the speed you'd expect from a professional level sports-oriented body. I have gone fully Sony mirrorless since, and that is why this D500 has only has 1106 clicks!

The camera and lens are in mint condition. The rear display has had a screen protector installed since day one. The lens is a good copy and is impressively sharp for a zoom lens, even shot wide open. I bought this kit brand new from Amazon last November, so it is a USA model from a qualifying Nikon dealer/reseller. I have been the only user.

I would like to sell this as a kit, and not separately, as the whole kit comes in only one Nikon box. I will include an extra Nikon EN-EL15 battery that I received directly from Nikon as part of their battery replacement program to replace older versions of the EN-EL15 that did not work properly with the D500. This extra battery has never been used. The battery that originally came with the D500 has only had about 4 charge cycles.

The kit includes the following:
- Nikon D500 (only 1106 shutter count)
- body cap
- hot shoe cover (never removed)
- Nikon DX 16-80 f/2.8-4E VR lens (part of the kit)
- front and rear lens cap
- Nikon HB-75 lens hood (never used)
- Nikon EN-EL15 battery
- original battery charger
- original strap (never used)
- USB cable (never used)
- 2 cable holders (never used)
- manuals and warranty info
- original box and packaging
- A second Nikon EN-EL15 battery (new in box)

Price is firm. It has just been reduced to $1920 because I removed the XQD card and reader that I had originally bundled with it.

I will cover shipping costs (to the Continental USA only) and there will be no additional pay-pal fees. Tracking number will be provided once it is shipped. I can ship expedited or overnight via FedEx or UPS but at extra cost to the buyer.

Jan 09, 2018 at 05:46 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password