Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2018 · FS: Lensbaby Kit, accessories and lenses for Nikon & Sony

Watchand911nut

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Lensbaby Kit, accessories and lenses for Nikon & Sony

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Lensbaby Composer Pro Effects Kit for Nikon F

Sold

Price: $380.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: CONUS only buyer pays for shipping/insurance

In immaculate condition. I only used this a few times and then sold my camera. It has a NIKON MOUNT, but I used converters for my Fujifilm and Leica M and it worked perfectly. I now have the Leica Q that has a fixed lens, so I'm selling this stuff. This kit includes all original items and paperwork. The outer box is in okay shape. The lenses are in like new condition with no marks, haze or fungus. Inside and outside of lenses are perfect. Case and accessories also in perfect condition. I take great care of my equipment! Includes everything in original set: Composer Pro for Nikon F mount, 8mm & 16mm Macro Converters, Edge 80 Optic, Sweet 35 Optic, System bag with 2 lens holders (the picture shows 3, but I mistakenly had the case for the fisheye lens in the shot. I'm selling it as well if you are interested), unused branded lens cloth, carrying case and original manuals. Please message me with questions. I have sold other high priced items here and have positive feedback (and on Ebay too). PayPal only. Buyer to pay for shipping and insurance. Will ship CONUS only. Will consider reasonable offers. I will be posting more Lensbaby gear soon. Thanks!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Lensbaby Composer Pro II with Edge 50mm Optic for Sony E - NEW

Sold

Price: $300.00

I originally purchased this to use with my Sony a7Rii, but put it in my cabinet and forgot about it. Well, the Sony has been sold and now I am selling this. It's in new condition, never used. It still has the plastic protection sheet on the bottom. Comes in original box with manuals, caps and bag. I will ship to CONUS only and buyer pays for shipping and insurance. PayPal only. Please message me with any questions. I will consider reasonable offers. Thank you!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Lensbaby Fisheye Optic

Sold

Price: $70.00

This is the fisheye lens that fits in the Lensbaby Composer Pro lens holders. It's in perfect condition with no haze, scratches, dust or fungus inside or out. Comes with original box, manual, cap, and aperture discs/changer. I will ship to CONUS only and buyer pays for shipping and insurance. PayPal only. Please message me with any questions. I will consider reasonable offers. Thank you!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Lensbaby Step-up/Shade NEW

Available

Price: $20.00

This step-up shade by Lensbaby is for their composer pro lenses. I never used it! I'm not even sure where one could buy this any more. Comes with original box and carrying bag. I will ship to CONUS only and buyer pays for shipping and insurance. PayPal only. Please message me with any questions. I will consider reasonable offers. Thank you!

© Watchand911nut 2018

complete kit (note: I mistakenly showed a 3rd holder that's not included)

Box w/ specs

© Watchand911nut 2018

Lensbaby Composer Pro II with Edge 50mm Optics for Sony E

© Watchand911nut 2018

Composer Pro II 50mm box specs

© Watchand911nut 2018

Lensbaby Fisheye optic

© Watchand911nut 2018

Lensbaby Fisheye with aperture discs and tool

© Watchand911nut 2018

Lensbaby Step-up/Shade ring

Lensbaby Step-up Shade

Jan 08, 2018 at 05:20 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.