Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2018 · Sold: Withdrawn

molson
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Withdrawn

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony A7R II Camera Body

Sold

Price: $2,300.00
Payment method: PayPal in US$ (or Interac eTransfer (EMT) in CAD$ at current exchange rate)
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping is extra, and based on buyer's postal code.

Selling a lightly used (approx. 3800 shutter actuations) Sony A7R II (body only). The camera comes with the original box and contents except for the little AC adapter. I am also including a second Sony battery charger and two extra genuine Sony batteries (total of two chargers and four batteries).

I will also include an L-bracket with the camera free of charge.
The camera is in excellent condition, with little or no signs of wear, and the rear screen protector is spotless.

The camera is located on Gabriola Island, BC and the price is listed in Canadian dollars. I am not considering US sales at this time. Price is firm, and not looking for any trades.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony FE 70-200mm f4 G OSS Zoom Lens

Withdrawn

Price: $1,050.00
Payment method: PayPal in US$ (or Interac eTransfer (EMT) in CAD$ at current exchange rate)
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping is extra, and based on buyer's postal code.

Selling a nice Sony FE 70-200mm f4 G OSS zoom lens, with caps, hood, and tripod collar (no box or storage pouch).

The lens is in excellent condition with only very minor signs of wear (where the lens hood attaches) and the performance is comparable to my Canon 70-200mm f4L.

The lens is located on Gabriola Island, BC and the price is listed in US$. US buyers can pay by PayPal (ships to verified address only) or Canadian buyers can pay in CAD$ by Interac eTransfer at the current exchange rate. Ships to Canada or the USA. Price is firm, and not looking for any trades.

Edited on Feb 05, 2018 at 11:32 AM · View previous versions

Jan 08, 2018 at 12:05 AM
audiowebdude
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Withdrawn

Bump for a great seller

Wish this was available around Xmas

Glws

Jan 13, 2018 at 10:06 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.