Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: Canon 24-105L & Sigma 50mm f1.4 EX DG for Canon

Hamburgrler

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Canon 24-105L & Sigma 50mm f1.4 EX DG for Canon

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 16-35L f/4 IS

Item Sold

Price: $770.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: CONUS Only. USPS Priority Mail.

Like new, in excellent condition. I bought this over the Summer for a trip to the West. I used it for astrophotography and landscapes and have rarely used it since. The f/4 L IS lens to get for your camera. Most 16-35's are 2.8 and they do not have image stabilization. Walk around the city or hike and the IS will help out a ton.

I've somehow misplaced the box, so unless I find it the lens won't come with it. However, it will come with the Canon pouch it came with!

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/l6GFj

ALL PRICES OBO

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 24-105mm L IS

Item still Available

Price: $475.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

In great condition. There is a small speck of dust in the element, though it has never affected the photo. I hadnít noticed it while using my 5D3, but under further examination I did notice it.

An all-around lens, fantastic for walking around the city or at a family event! Perfect for beginners! I used it when I couldn't carry all three of my lenses. It's very reliable and, being an L series lens, it's a wonderful choice for anyone and everyone. It came with the Canon 5D Mark III, so I do not have a box for it, but I promise I'll take great care of it when shipping.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/gallery/0xsLl

ALL PRICES OBO

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX DG

Item still Available

Price: $350.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

A fantastic lens. It's sharper than the Canon 50mm 1.8 and the bokeh on it is fantastic. It's lightweight and feels great on the Canon. No scratches, no dust or fungus in the lens, and haven't had any issues with it. It comes with the original box, warranty, Sigma pouch, and front and rear cap. All of the original packaging!

Pictures: https://imgur.com/gallery/zc1j2

ALL PRICES OBO

Jan 04, 2018 at 06:21 PM
drew.haynes

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Canon 24-105L & Sigma 50mm f1.4 EX DG for Canon

PM inbound

Jan 19, 2018 at 12:50 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password