masmole

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon R1 Wireless Close-Up Speed light system

Nikon R1 Wireless Close-Up Speed light system

Item Sold

Price: $240.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Free ground shipping to Continental USA only. Insured with tracking number.

I bought this new from amazon some years ago and used it once for a product shoot. I have never used it again since then because I'm mainly a portrait and landscape photographer and now that I've completely switched to Sony mirrorless, there's no reason to keep it.

It's a very nice kit. Mint condition. It's complete with the original box, leather case, and all its accessories as listed on the Nikon website. It comes with a set of mounting rings to accommodate all the common Nikon lens threads sizes (52mm, 62mm, 67mm,72mm and 77mm.) The leather case has extra compartments should you decide to add extra SB-R200 speedlights or other random accessories you may need. The kit comes with two SB-R200 speed lights. An SU-800 wireless commander is sold separately, but not necessary because you can use any Nikon flash that uses the Nikon Creative lightning system. I used a Nikon SB900 speedlight as the commander on my former D700 and D810. For a more detailed product description and questions about compatibility, you can check the Nikon website:
https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-products/product/flashes/r1-wireless-close-up-speedlight-system.html

I will take care of shipping (to the Continental USA only) and there will be no additional pay-pal fees. Tracking number will be provided once it is shipped. I can ship expedited or overnight via FedEx or UPS but at extra cost to the buyer.

Jan 03, 2018 at 08:27 PM
ctulhu

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon R1 Wireless Close-Up Speed light system

Tag for feedback.

Jan 12, 2018 at 06:51 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password