New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

New Website Question

Bronco3

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · New Website Question

Hello to everyone, I am new to the site but have been checking it out for years and really enjoy the excellent photography. Iíve been doing landscape photography for about twenty years and have finally decided to put together a website. As part of the site I would like to show a few of my photographs staged in a nice room or setting with some furniture. Does anyone know of a good program or app to use for this? Thanks for any advice or suggestions.

Jan 03, 2018 at 05:37 PM
jcolwell
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · New Website Question

Welcome to FM. Do you want to place your images on the walls of a virtual room, so that you're simulating what they would look like ? If yes, then I recommend that you don't simulate it, just do it for real.

Jan 03, 2018 at 08:32 PM
Bronco3

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · New Website Question

Thanks for the response jcolwell. Yes, I want to show my images in various different rooms and in different sizes, so Iím not sure that doing it for real would work for me. I would also like to use a photo of a clients room to help them decide which image and what size would look best. There are programs out there I was just curious what others have found to work best. Thx

Jan 03, 2018 at 10:39 PM
jcolwell
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · New Website Question

Bronco3 wrote:
... I would also like to use a photo of a clients room to help them decide which image and what size would look best...

That's an interesting application.

Jan 04, 2018 at 02:01 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password