Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2018 · Sold: Fuji x100s plus extras

jeremywilburn

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji x100s plus extras

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fuji x100s

Sold

Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Seller pays shipping

Hey y'all!

Included in package:
x100s
Original box, paperwork and accessories (lenscap, cables, etc)
4 batteries (1 Fuji and 3 generic) with two chargers
B&W Filter with adapter
Vented hood
Gariz leather half case (BL-X100BK)
Lensmate LM-100s thumbgrip

I am selling my beloved x100s. This is the camera that got me into Fuji's and sadly it's come time to let this one go. It's a phenomenal little camera and has taken some of my favorite images over the last couple years.

While I don't baby my gear, I take very good care of it - as the images of the camera show. There are some minor cosmetic blemishes (some "brassing" on the aperture ring), but mechanically the camera is perfect. The camera has never been dropped or abused in any way. The only flaw with the camera is that at some point, the little catch that holds the battery fell off. It in no way affects the operation of the camera (I've never had it power off randomly or anything) as the battery door holds it in place. It's just when you open the battery door with the camera facing like you would take an image, the battery could fall out as there is nothing there to catch it. But you'd never open a camera that way and this has never been a problem for me.

It has always has a screen protector on it from day one, although the current one is lifting in the lower right corner and on the left side (pictured). The camera has also had a B&W filter (with adapter ring) since it came out of the box so the lens is flawless. I'm also including the Gariz leather half case BL-X100BK, Lensmate LM-100S thumbgrip and three additional batteries with chargers. I also have the original box and all original accessories.

I'm also open to trades. I'm interested in the Fuji 23mm f2.

If you'd like any additional photos, I'd be happy to provide more.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fuji 16-50mm f3.5-5.6 OIS II Black

Sold

Price: $200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Seller pays shipping

I have a Fuji 16-50mm f3.5-5.6 OIS II black lens for sale or trade. This lens came with my camera kit and I'm looking to upgrade to the 18-55 f2.8-4 kit lens. It has all the original accessories (hood, lens caps), but no Fuji box - it came in a white box with my kit.

To be honest, I'm not 100% sure what to ask price wise for this lens (it seems to vary a good bit online), so make me an offer. Trade wise, I'm interested in the Fuji 23mm f2 and 18-55 f2.8-4, plus some cash from me.

Edited on Jan 12, 2018 at 06:27 PM · View previous versions

Jan 03, 2018 at 09:50 AM
Jaybowser

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Fuji x100s plus extras

PM sent on the X100s!

Jan 03, 2018 at 05:46 PM
jeremywilburn

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Fuji x100s plus extras

Responded to your PM. Thanks!

Jan 04, 2018 at 11:33 AM
Allyn Hill
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Fuji x100s plus extras

Tag for feedback.

Jan 14, 2018 at 11:02 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.