Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: Fuji 10-24 New Price $645

Jasbo
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Fuji 10-24 New Price $645

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fuji 10-24

Item Pending

Price: $645.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS continental US

Selling my Fuji 10-24. In nice condition with no issues with either appearance or operation. Comes with hood, caps, and box. I bought it used six months ago and have not used it as much as I thought I would. I don't shoot wide that often. My 90/2 stays on the XT2 most of the time.

Note-My condition rating is very conservative so as not to overstate it, but it is in nice condition.

Edited on Jan 11, 2018 at 04:48 PM · View previous versions

Dec 31, 2017 at 12:39 PM
Bill Silman

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Fuji 10-24 New Price $645

Good evening,
I have a 14mm that I thought I was going to use a lot. Seems I never get much chance to take the pictures I had thought I was going to use it for. I decided the best bet for me was the zoom in that range and came across your posting. I uave bought. Few other things off this site and am still very new to even browsing it. I have a lot of feedback on ebay though from over the years but the older I get the less I seem to be trading things in and out for. So if you are still interested in making a trade full disclosure on mine is I am the second owner first owners said they lost the box and papers so I dont have that to offer. It does come with a lens hood and caps for both ends of the lens. The glass is clean and the cosmetics of the lens are very good as well. Let me know if you would like more info and send me an address to send pictures to and I will do that as well. Thanks for the comsideration.
Best,
Bill

Jan 07, 2018 at 04:55 AM
Jasbo
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Fuji 10-24 New Price $645

Thanks for the offer. I'd prefer to discuss on PM..

Cheers
Jack

Jan 07, 2018 at 06:20 PM
tedgoudie

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Fuji 10-24 New Price $645

PM'd

Jan 13, 2018 at 10:25 PM
Spencer Hochst

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · FS: Fuji 10-24 New Price $645

tag for feedback