Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: Rolleiflex, Rollei Stuff for sale, Rolleifix QR Tripo...

bherman
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Rolleiflex, Rollei Stuff for sale, Rolleifix QR Tripod Adapter and Bay 2, RI Lens Caps, NOS, Mint!

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Rolleiflex, Rollei Stuff for sale, Rolleifix QR Tripod Adapter and Bay 2, RI Lens Caps, NOS, Mint!

Item still Available

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

I have some really cool Rolleiflex , Rollei TLR accessories up for sale:

First, I have a Rolleiflex, Rollei 'Rolleifix" Quick Release (QR) tripod adapter in 95% or Near Mint condition. These are a rare find in this condition, as they are usually pretty well-used or beaten up.

This is a 'must have' accessory for your Rollei TLR if you want to safely attach your Rolleiflex or Rolleicord TLR to a tripod without scratching up the bottom of your Rollei. It will fit any Rollei with the round tripod disk with the groove in it on the bottom of the camera. A simple flick of a locking lever will allow the removal of your camera.

Asking: $69.95 (net to me) shipped within the USA

Next, we have a 'super-rare' item as it is new old stock from a Rollei dealer who recently closed down.

I have for sale a set of new old stock (NOS) Rollei Bay 2, RII Satin Metal Lens Caps for the Rolleiflex 3.5F.

This is for the "F" Model and will not fit the "E" Model. It is New Old Stock (NOS) and is in MINT, unused condition.

Many sellers are asking up to $120 or even more out on EBay for caps of lesser quality.

Asking: $79.95 (net to me) shipped within the USA

Dec 30, 2017 at 11:34 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password