masmole

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony A7R II + camera plate + new screen protector

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony A7R II

Item Sold

Price: $1,650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free ground shipping to Continental USA only. Insured with tracking number.

Priced to sell quick. Just bought a mk3 so need to move this. I am the original owner and only user of this camera.

Great condition, and used mostly indoors to shoot portraits and family events. Has had a Sony PCK-LM15 screen protector since the day I bought it from B&H. This screen protector is a bit scuffed now but I will be including a new one (Sony PCK-LM15 as shown in pics) in the box for its new owner to install. The camera itself only has a 2 very minor paint wear blemishes; one on the front right corner of the viewfinder housing to the left of the Sony logo and the other on the front left corner of the hot shoe. Both of these are shown in the pics below.

Sale includes the original box, all the original accessories (AC adapter, USB cable, battery charger, 2 batteries, cable protector, never-used original strap, and docs), and as a bonus a new Sony PCK-LM15 and a Markins Arca-Swiss compatible camera plate specific to this body.

I will take care of shipping (to the Continental USA only) and there will be no additional pay-pal fees. Tracking number will be provided once it is shipped. I can ship expedited or overnight via FedEx or UPS but at extra cost to the buyer.

Dec 29, 2017 at 09:51 PM
bollierphoto

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony A7R II + camera plate + new screen protector

PM'd and purchased.

Jan 04, 2018 at 11:00 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password