Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Sold: /FT: 6D for 70D (OR SELL FOR $705 OBO)

matthewm
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: /FT: 6D for 70D (OR SELL FOR $705 OBO)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   6D for 70D

Item Sold

Price: $725.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS

Hello all,

I miss that AF for video so I'm wanting to go back to a crop body. I have a Canon 6D in fair condition with a few marks and bumps from use, but overall clean. The mirror has two little marks at the bottom corners where the previous owner used an adapted lens that scraped the mirror. THIS DOES NOT SHOW UP IN PHOTOS OR IN THE VIEWFINDER. Honestly, I'd never have noticed it if the previous owner hadn't told me about it as it quite literally doesn't affect day-to-day use of the camera.

Screen(s) are pretty clean with a few light marks from normal use, but again, nothing that impedes performance or real-world usage of the camera. Includes off-brand RRS bracket that works quite well, the original box, charger, battery and some other packing materials and goodies. No strap as I've misplaced it like a dummy.

I'm looking to trade this plus cash for a 70D, but would consider an 80D or 77D. Alternatively Id sell the 6D outright for $705 Shipped. Ill cover PayPal fees.

Please PM me or email me with questions or offers. I can get some photos of the camera posted Sunday afternoon hopefully.

Thanks,
Matthew

Dec 29, 2017 at 12:55 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password