New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2017 · Sony A7R III in stock at B&H

GMPhotography
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Sony A7R III in stock at B&H

Might have to use Pro support and try it.

Dec 27, 2017 at 09:13 AM
mrcyc8

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Sony A7R III in stock at B&H

crashwins wrote:
Thank you, Guy! I just found it. Could you advise: what's the discount on the A7R3 with this? I saw $300 and $800 mentioned above. Finally I might have an incentive for my low-paying College job

Also curious how stringent they are with "relevant fields" as photo/video is more ancillary to mine

Sorry for confusion on pricing. The savings on the A7R3 is $300. I said $800 because that's about how much I could save on a full photography kit. Generally seems like Sony savings are 10% off with the EDU, but I've seen some lenses at 12-15% too. Also note, a lot of items aren't discounted at all I would guess it is decided by manufacturer.

When it comes to relevant fields, they don't check it hard. I'm an engineering student. All they asked for was school and birth date (maybe school email too). I haven't found any student discount through adorama, other stores, or manufacturers that is any better price-wise or less stringent in acceptance.

Dec 27, 2017 at 10:28 AM
lukeiam
• • • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Sony A7R III in stock at B&H

mrcyc8 wrote:
Sorry for confusion on pricing. The savings on the A7R3 is $300. I said $800 because that's about how much I could save on a full photography kit. Generally seems like Sony savings are 10% off with the EDU, but I've seen some lenses at 12-15% too. Also note, a lot of items aren't discounted at all I would guess it is decided by manufacturer.

When it comes to relevant fields, they don't check it hard. I'm an engineering student. All they asked for was school and birth date (maybe school email too). I haven't found any student discount through adorama,
...Show more

Thanks, appreciate the help! Any dollar amount helps, so I will definitely do it.

Dec 27, 2017 at 11:25 AM
henryp
• • • •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Sony A7R III in stock at B&H

crashwins wrote:
Thank you, Guy! I just found it. Could you advise: what's the discount on the A7R3 with this? I saw $300 and $800 mentioned above. Finally I might have an incentive for my low-paying College job

Also curious how stringent they are with "relevant fields" as photo/video is more ancillary to mine

From our home page go to the upper left corner and from the drop-down there select "Students and Educators." Then find the camera via the usual method. The body only is B&H # SOA7R3 and the price with the EDU discount is $2,878.20 today.

Henry Posner
[email protected]
B&H Photo-Video

Dec 27, 2017 at 12:48 PM
GMPhotography
• • • • • • •
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Sony A7R III in stock at B&H

Thanks Henry for stepping in.

Dec 27, 2017 at 12:55 PM
GMPhotography
• • • • • • •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Sony A7R III in stock at B&H

Henry any chance you can give a estimate of the Sony 24-105 in stock availability. I’m a cash buyer and don’t do pre-orders

Still deciding on it

Dec 27, 2017 at 12:58 PM
henryp
• • • •
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · Sony A7R III in stock at B&H

GMPhotography wrote:
Henry any chance you can give a estimate of the Sony 24-105 in stock availability. I’m a cash buyer and don’t do pre-orders

Still deciding on it

Sony FE 24-105mm f/4 G OSS Lens B&H # SO241054G MFR # SEL24105G

Unfortunately we do not now have a reliable ETA. From the web page above you can add your email address to our "request stock alert" email list.

Henry Posner
[email protected]
B&H Photo-Video

Dec 27, 2017 at 01:02 PM
mrcyc8

p.2 #8 · p.2 #8 · Sony A7R III in stock at B&H

crashwins wrote:
Thanks, appreciate the help! Any dollar amount helps, so I will definitely do it.

Agreed. It took me from dreaming about the purchase to being ready to buy. It's also made me very loyal to B&H, I probably won't even consider buying elsewhere for camera gear as long as I'm a student. I always compare prices, but I doubt much will beat them on this besides grey market stuff.

Dec 27, 2017 at 01:08 PM
lazojeff

p.2 #9 · p.2 #9 · Sony A7R III in stock at B&H

Just placed my order for the a7riii now with the student discount.

Dec 27, 2017 at 04:15 PM
GMPhotography
• • • • • • •
p.2 #10 · p.2 #10 · Sony A7R III in stock at B&H

Wow surprised but still in stock.

Dec 28, 2017 at 06:53 AM
MedicineMan404
• • • • •
p.2 #11 · p.2 #11 · Sony A7R III in stock at B&H

GMPhotography wrote:
Wow surprised but still in stock.

Looks like the rush of first adopters is over.

Dec 28, 2017 at 07:11 AM
mikekel
• • •
p.2 #12 · p.2 #12 · Sony A7R III in stock at B&H

I ordered one last week and had it in 2 days

Dec 28, 2017 at 07:27 AM
worldexclus1ve
• •
p.2 #13 · p.2 #13 · Sony A7R III in stock at B&H

Sony said they aimed to have everyone's camera in hand by Christmas.

Goal achieved.

Dec 28, 2017 at 12:47 PM
Etherton
• • • •
p.2 #14 · p.2 #14 · Sony A7R III in stock at B&H

Looking at what is included in the box and can't tell if the a7R3 comes with 2 batteries or just one? Planning on adding a grip so I would need 2 minimum.

Dec 29, 2017 at 11:15 AM
henryp
• • • •
p.2 #15 · p.2 #15 · Sony A7R III in stock at B&H

Etherton wrote:
Looking at what is included in the box and can't tell if the a7R3 comes with 2 batteries or just one? Planning on adding a grip so I would need 2 minimum.

Sony includes one NP-FZ100 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery with the camera.The body with accessory kit includes a second.

Henry Posner
[email protected]
B&H Photo-Video

Dec 29, 2017 at 11:21 AM
Schlotkins
• • • •
p.2 #16 · p.2 #16 · Sony A7R III in stock at B&H

MedicineMan404 wrote:
Looks like the rush of first adopters is over.

Well, it's also 4 days after Xmas... probably a lot of broke feeling people right now. January has not be a good month to sell anything on the B&S boards historically.

Chris

Dec 29, 2017 at 12:28 PM
sandycrane
• • •
p.2 #17 · p.2 #17 · Sony A7R III in stock at B&H

Why is this thread stuck on the top like a sticky?

Dec 29, 2017 at 02:58 PM
       end

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.