Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · FS: Upgraded Apple MacBook Pro 15'' - Early 2011

DrewChilly
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Upgraded Apple MacBook Pro 15'' - Early 2011

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Apple MacBook Pro 15'' - Early 2011

Available

Price: $505.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Let's discuss

Selling the computer that started my Apple obsession! Bought this thing refurbished in 2012 and it has been an absolute workhorse for me.

This has the 2.0ghz i7 and is still plenty serviceable. Original battery, but still surprised that I can squeeze a few hours doing light browsing or writing work. Easily replaceable.

Since I purchased the computer, I've upgraded it by
putting a 256 gig SSD in it and going to 8 gigs of ram. It had a GPU failure that was covered by an Apple recall program and came back to me with a new logic board and has been better than ever.

I've really babied this computer. It's had a keyboard cover and a hard shell Speck case for its entire life. Unfortunately, that case created some rub marks on the front of the computer.

Noticed while listing that it was missing a few screws from the bottom; nothing I ever noticed or was impacted by while using it. The bottom has a few wear marks from the case as well but it's still really in impressive shape.

$505 net to me; we can talk about shipping method and work something out there.

Dec 24, 2017 at 11:54 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.