New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Need suggestion on Camera backpack for X-T10 + X-T1 and 3 lenses

canon.eos30d
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Need suggestion on Camera backpack for X-T10 + X-T1 and 3 lenses

Hi guys

I am looking for a camera backpack that can hold:
1. X-T10 + 18-55 F2.8-4
2. X-T1 + 35 F2
3. XF 56 1.2

and probably a slot for flash.

Can you guy recommend me some backpack that I can carry those gear when travelling?

Thanks in advance

-Tam

Dec 23, 2017 at 12:30 AM
gel685
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Need suggestion on Camera backpack for X-T10 + X-T1 and 3 lenses

I have similar gear and use one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/Ape-Case-Interior-Cameras-ACQB39/dp/B009GA6CS4/ref=sr_1_10?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1514124563&sr=1-10&keywords=camera+bag+insert

My day pack is an Osprey but you can use whatever you like. I've tried a couple dedicated camera backpacks including f-stop and didn't care for them. Happy Travels,--Eric.

Dec 24, 2017 at 09:17 AM
canon.eos30d
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Need suggestion on Camera backpack for X-T10 + X-T1 and 3 lenses

gel685 wrote:
I have similar gear and use one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/Ape-Case-Interior-Cameras-ACQB39/dp/B009GA6CS4/ref=sr_1_10?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1514124563&sr=1-10&keywords=camera+bag+insert

My day pack is an Osprey but you can use whatever you like. I've tried a couple dedicated camera backpacks including f-stop and didn't care for them. Happy Travels,--Eric.

Thanks Eric

I will look into that.

-Tam

Dec 24, 2017 at 06:59 PM
Trek_of_Joy
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Need suggestion on Camera backpack for X-T10 + X-T1 and 3 lenses

I have this one:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1277500-REG/lowepro_lp37016_flipside_trek_bp_450.html

If you're looking for a backpack, I love the Lowepro Flipside Trek BP 450 AW (though they have smaller models) and its been stellar over the last few months covering 16 countries including 6 weeks of really dusty African safaris, trekking through Namibia, and a sweatty gorilla trek into the Ugandan jungle, trips through cold/wet areas of Patagonia, a week in the Bolivian jungle and so on.

Bought and sold the Peak Design stuff that's seems to be highly rated, it just didn't work for me, the backpack is a decent camera bag despite the flappy organizers, but its a flat out awful backpack - it just moves around too much when loaded and the straps aren't very comfortable on long/sweaty treks - the fabric just soaks up everything. But I'm 6'2" and traveling through some rough conditions, others will have different opinions. There are much better backpacks for less. I spent a few hours at B&H trying on everything, a number of bags put the PD to shame.

The Flipside is first and foremost a really great and comfortable backpack - which is rare for a camera bag. Its durable, comfortable and it opens from the rear - allowing you to access gear with the hip belt cinched or when the bag is on the ground without getting the part that comes in contact with you dirty. I've been on over 20 flights with it, flying everything from the a380 to small Bombardier regional jets - where it juuuust squeezes in the overhead. Smaller models will easily fit. I've also been on a number of trains and busses as well, the bag shows virtually no wear, so it can take a beating.

Dec 27, 2017 at 10:37 AM
ibarrabenjamin
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Need suggestion on Camera backpack for X-T10 + X-T1 and 3 lenses

I am very happy with my Pacsafe camera backpack. For your gear I would recommend the 25L one

Dec 27, 2017 at 08:43 PM

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.