Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: NEW Camera Bag: Miggo Agua 45 Stormproof Holster; B+W...

MrCameraMan

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: NEW Camera Bag: Miggo Agua 45 Stormproof Holster; B+W UV Haze Filter

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Camera Bag: Miggo Agua 45 Stormproof Holster + a BONUS Battery Pouch— $45

Item still Available

Price: $45.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

BRAND NEW! I stored it in my closet and forgot about it. Now it's time to clean out my closet and sell it. BONUS: Included with this item I'm adding a brand new Agua Stormproof Battery Pouch (see photo) as a set with this holster/bag.
Suitable for large DSLRs such as Canon 5D, Nikon D800, D810, D850 and similar models (without battery pack). Here's Miggo's descriptive text:
> Storm-proof quick-draw holster for all day & all weather use
> Eliminates the need for additional camera strap - Agua's dual-use strap carries both holster and camera
> Quick-adjusting, detachable, padded strap attaches to camera with included connector
> Front thermo-formed lens protector with a rigid exterior, and soft, padded interior
> Double-layered construction for added impact and water protection, Interior, slip-in, stretchable lens cap pocket
> The agua 45’s special structure allows the photographer to comfortably carry his camera close to the body in any weather – rain, snow, sandstorm or even in a dense urban environment, without worrying about the fate of his expensive equipment – and draw it quickly and with ease at the right moment to capture a perfect shot.
> The agua 45 provides excellent double-layer protection against water and impact, thanks to an outer layer of waterproof tarpaulin in matte black, and a padded inner layer of Neoprene and Lycra.

To be sold as; price includes shipping in US only.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Like a PlatyPod: fPlate Single Floor Plate for Your Tripod Head— $30

Item Sold

Price: $30.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Here's an photographic equipment item I had in my closet that I used only once, and so I'm selling it. This will permit you to get those really low angle sports or landscape photography images. Like a PlatyPod, this fPlate allows you to photograph or record with a camera that is elevated only slightly higher than the tripod head it's used with. No need to lie down with your camera to take a low, low shot! Just screw your tripod head on the fPlate and place it on the floor or ground.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
> Matte Black Anodized Aluminum
> 6 x 6" Plate
> Holds 1 Tripod Head
> Holds 1 PocketWizard Transceiver (Plus II or Multimax or similar). All others are camera mounted.
> You mount the tripod head of your choice and mount your remote receiver directly to the floor plate. > Basically, it's a set-it-and-forget-it system.
Once the remote receiver is securely in place, there is no need to remove it to change batteries. The opening is designed to accommodate access to the battery door for easy access. For those of us that photograph events night after night, what could be simpler? At the end of the event just it pick-up and go. No need to break it all down. Need to change batteries? No worries-- just flip it over and change the battery. What could be easier?
> Compact? The floor plate is merely 6" x 6"; it slides into any camera bag when not in use.
Durability? Each floor plate is made from 1/4" thick aluminum with smooth and rounded corners.
Safety? Platform bottoms are provided to improve stability on uneven surfaces and will protect delicate flooring such basketball courts.
> Each plate is precision cut on a C.N.C. machine out of 1/4" thick aluminum for lightweight and durability. Then a flat black matte anodized surface is added to minimize glare and extend the life of your plate.
> Free shipping in US only; sold as is.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   B+W 82mm XS-Pro UV Haze MRC-Nano Filter -- Brand New! Only $40

Item still Available

Price: $40.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Brand New B+W UV Haze 82mm filter! Never been taken out of the sealed box. Photos are below. $40. Price includes shipping in US.

Edited on Jan 14, 2018 at 12:05 AM · View previous versions

Dec 15, 2017 at 09:03 PM
ctulhu

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: NEW Camera Bag: Miggo Agua 45 Stormproof Holster; B+W UV Haze Filter

Tag for feedback on the fplate.

Jan 12, 2018 at 07:29 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password