Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · FS: External RAID - 4 TB - Firewire/eSata/USB - 2 Sets

MichGoBlue
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: External RAID - 4 TB - Firewire/eSata/USB - 2 Sets

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Drive 1

Available

Price: $100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Paypal and Shipping in CONUS Included

WD My Book Studio II - 4 TB (2 x 2 TB) USB 2.0/FireWire 800/eSATA Desktop External Hard

Formatted for PC
RAID 1/0, User serviceable

Comes with enclosure, two 2TB drives, eSata to USB 3 adapter cable and power adapter, box and Firewire cable

More info: https://www.amazon.com/WD-My-Book-Studio-II/dp/B002BH3ZCU

Product Description

WD's My Book Studio Edition II dual-drive, quad-interface external storage system for Mac offers optimum performance for creative professionals. Lightning-fast FireWire 800 or eSATA interfaces combined with RAID 0 (striping) yields the speed you need for fast, smooth video and audio editing, rendering complex 3D objects or special effects, and saving huge blocks of data in record time. Set the system to RAID 1 (mirroring) for the peace of mind in knowing that if one drive in this two-drive system ever fails, the system continues to run and your data is safe.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Drive 2

Available

Price: $100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Paypal and Shipping in CONUS Included

WD My Book Studio II - 4 TB (2 x 2 TB) USB 2.0/FireWire 800/eSATA Desktop External Hard

Formatted for PC
RAID 1/0, User serviceable

Comes with enclosure, two 2TB drives, eSata to USB 3 adapter cable and power adapter, box and Firewire cable

I used these as Raid 1 mirrored drives and that is how they will arrive. Drives are in good shape and make for easy back-up/storage on the deskop while also being relatively portable.

Dec 13, 2017 at 07:06 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.