FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · A different perspective

tjbel05
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · A different perspective

I am mostly a sports photographer. I am expanding into landscapes and nature to keep my creative brain busy. I am completely intimidated posting here because of the amazing talent on this forum. The only way to get better is to jump in feet first so here goes. This is just a different perspective of Portland Headlight. Most people stand off to the left or right. I wanted to try something new. This was at sunset. The next is a little inlet off the ocean in Kennebunkport. Simple yet it drew me in. Then their is the quintessential New England scene. Of course the only way for me to improve is through the feedback of all of you amazing landscape photographers. Thank you in advance.

Edited on Dec 13, 2017 at 01:31 PM · View previous versions

Dec 13, 2017 at 12:12 PM
01Ryan10
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · A different perspective

That's a nice clean looking set you've got there. I'd "photoshop" out the weird white lines on the first two pics as I feel they don't add but detract from the photos.

Dec 13, 2017 at 01:14 PM
tjbel05
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · A different perspective

01Ryan10 wrote:
That's a nice clean looking set you've got there. I'd "photoshop" out the weird white lines on the first two pics as I feel they don't add but detract from the photos.

Done

Dec 13, 2017 at 01:32 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.