Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

3       4       end

Birds, Bats Snakes and Frogs of Costa Rica - with Supreet...

kmunroe
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Birds, Bats Snakes and Frogs of Costa Rica - with Supreet Round 1

all are very nice KD

Dec 11, 2017 at 07:50 AM
kdacharya
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Birds, Bats Snakes and Frogs of Costa Rica - with Supreet Round 1

bobbytan wrote:
Cool set! I love Costa Rica and canít wait to go back there.

thanks Bobby, agree with you CR is amazing. I have seen your previous posts in FM and they were great.
---------------------------------------------

morris wrote:
Superb set KD.

Happy Holidays,

Morris

thanks Morris, and happy holidays to your family and you too.

Danpbphoto wrote:
Agree with everyone above! Fantastic images! CR has everything!
Dan

thanks Dan. appreciate the viewing and the comment

ssahoo82 wrote:
What a stunning set here! Each picture has a story, and youve captured them beautifully here. All the best and looking forward to more travels together in future ..

Supreet sirji, thanks so much for the experience and the support. I am hoping we can do many more trips in future.

CaddisCO wrote:
Such colorful and interesting wildlife there. Nice job capturing them.

Kevin

thanks Kevin. appreciate it.CR is an amazing place with very friendly people.

Dec 11, 2017 at 11:56 AM
mixlikes

p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Birds, Bats Snakes and Frogs of Costa Rica - with Supreet Round 1

Cool click to capture wonderful picture, every picture is really amazing.

Dec 11, 2017 at 12:39 PM
xelas
• •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Birds, Bats Snakes and Frogs of Costa Rica - with Supreet Round 1

A nice collection of local wildlife! Great use of external light source (??). As for the Marguay cat, it is so rare to find a wild cat; was this one in a controlled environment?
Since your toucan #11 has been photographed in Costa Rica, it has to be Chestnut-mandibled Toucan / Ramphastos swainsonii . A subspecie of Yellow-throated Toucan / Ramphastos ambiguus. Yes, I am preparing myself for upcoming trip to Costa Rica

Dec 11, 2017 at 12:43 PM
sritri
• • • •
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Birds, Bats Snakes and Frogs of Costa Rica - with Supreet Round 1

Lovely set KD!!

Dec 11, 2017 at 03:43 PM
BeeBalm
• • • • • •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Birds, Bats Snakes and Frogs of Costa Rica - with Supreet Round 1

What a marvelous set Mr. KD

Wow the snakes are photographed so beautifully and what a treat to see bats in flight!

Wonderful set!

Mrs. BB

Dec 11, 2017 at 04:06 PM
kdacharya
• • • •
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · Birds, Bats Snakes and Frogs of Costa Rica - with Supreet Round 1

sum1sgrampa wrote:
Can't pick a favorite here. All very well done !

thanks grampa - appreciate it.

birdied wrote:
Stunning set KD! Impossible to signal out favorites.

Birdie

thanks so much Roberta. I had so much fun there.

Candor wrote:
A wonderful variety of great shots. It looks like you really made the most of your time there.

Mike

thanks Mike.Most days we were up at 4:30 and finished by 10:00 pm

dclark wrote:
They are all excellent shots! I like the bats and the snakes. Don't see many bat and snake photos.

Dave

thanks so much Dave. It was my first time with bats and snakes. had a blast.

douter wrote:
A wonderful set, everyone a winner!
Douglas

thanks so much Doug. appreciate the viewing and the comment

conebeam wrote:
KD,

These are all super images. As many have already mentioned, too difficult to select favorite.

~Mansur

thanks Mansur. You really have to go to CR. it's within 5-6 hours flying time and the place is amazing.

kwilliam8 wrote:
Thanks for posting this wonderful collection of varied images! Nice work on these.
Keith W.

thanks so much Keith. Appreciate it.

Dec 12, 2017 at 02:41 AM
wonderer
• • •
p.2 #8 · p.2 #8 · Birds, Bats Snakes and Frogs of Costa Rica - with Supreet Round 1

Absolutely stunning set KD!

Love the intrigue of varied subjects (all new to me) and many kudos for top-notch photography on your part. Looks like it was well worth the trip!

Thanks for posting.

--Kim

Dec 12, 2017 at 10:31 AM
twoflower
• •
p.2 #9 · p.2 #9 · Birds, Bats Snakes and Frogs of Costa Rica - with Supreet Round 1

Amazing set of photographs, KD.
The long tongued bat and the glass frog ones are my favourite. I see you've had one hell of a trip.

Dec 12, 2017 at 10:57 AM
OwlsEyes
• • • • •
p.2 #10 · p.2 #10 · Birds, Bats Snakes and Frogs of Costa Rica - with Supreet Round 1

These are absolutely amazing! Every single one of these photos is a winner and I would have been satisfied if I returned from a trip w/ half as many of these killer shots!

cheers,
bruce

Dec 12, 2017 at 11:39 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

gabrielgartner

p.2 #11 · p.2 #11 · Birds, Bats Snakes and Frogs of Costa Rica - with Supreet Round 1

Fantastic! You nailed it...

Dec 12, 2017 at 04:55 PM
Plinian
• • • •
p.2 #12 · p.2 #12 · Birds, Bats Snakes and Frogs of Costa Rica - with Supreet Round 1

Wonderful, KD! I'm happy to see you made it back safely, and even happier to see the remarkable diversity of species you were able to capture.

Pura vida!

Greg

Dec 12, 2017 at 05:58 PM
AGeoJO
• • • • • •
p.2 #13 · p.2 #13 · Birds, Bats Snakes and Frogs of Costa Rica - with Supreet Round 1

KD, wow, very impressive and enjoyable images from Costa Rica! You definitely saw more than I did when I was there last year. The bat, margay cat and a few menacing snakes remained elusive to me. I better look harder next February.

Joshua

Dec 12, 2017 at 06:58 PM
e6filmuser
• • • • •
p.2 #14 · p.2 #14 · Birds, Bats Snakes and Frogs of Costa Rica - with Supreet Round 1

It has all been said. Very well done.

Harold

Dec 12, 2017 at 07:24 PM
Warkari
• • •
p.2 #15 · p.2 #15 · Birds, Bats Snakes and Frogs of Costa Rica - with Supreet Round 1

fantastic collection, KD! I'm envious

Amit

Dec 12, 2017 at 07:59 PM
kdacharya
• • • •
p.2 #16 · p.2 #16 · Birds, Bats Snakes and Frogs of Costa Rica - with Supreet Round 1

kmunroe wrote:
all are very nice KD

thanks so much Ken. it was a really nice place for photography

mixlikes wrote:
Cool click to capture wonderful picture, every picture is really amazing.

thanks so much Mixlikes, appreciate it.

xelas wrote:
A nice collection of local wildlife! Great use of external light source (??). As for the Marguay cat, it is so rare to find a wild cat; was this one in a controlled environment?
Since your toucan #11 has been photographed in Costa Rica, it has to be Chestnut-mandibled Toucan / Ramphastos swainsonii . A subspecie of Yellow-throated Toucan / Ramphastos ambiguus. Yes, I am preparing myself for upcoming trip to Costa Rica

thanks so much for the clarification, xelas, and yes indeed it seems you are getting ready for your trip. Hope the photo gods are kind to you as they were to me. The margay happened to be in the hotel property that we were staying in and we accidentally bumped into it when we were there.

sritri wrote:
Lovely set KD!!

thanks stiri

BeeBalm wrote:
What a marvelous set Mr. KD

Wow the snakes are photographed so beautifully and what a treat to see bats in flight!

Wonderful set!

Mrs. BB

thanks so much Mrs. BB. I had an amazing time in Cr. Unlike you I do not get hummers in my backyard, so had to go all the way to CR

Dec 13, 2017 at 02:10 AM
Karl Witt
• • • • • • •
p.2 #17 · p.2 #17 · Birds, Bats Snakes and Frogs of Costa Rica - with Supreet Round 1

Amazing technical work with flash on the bats and great macro work!

These are truly exciting to see, some firsts for me on this forum. Snake work is stunning!!
Excellent presentation and fine work on your part for capture and compositions, awesome
And my vote

Karl

Dec 13, 2017 at 03:33 AM
svopen
• • •
p.2 #18 · p.2 #18 · Birds, Bats Snakes and Frogs of Costa Rica - with Supreet Round 1

Fantastic set KD. Well done.

Dec 13, 2017 at 05:33 PM
surgemaster
• • • •
p.2 #19 · p.2 #19 · Birds, Bats Snakes and Frogs of Costa Rica - with Supreet Round 1

So many standouts, KD.
Rex

Dec 13, 2017 at 05:58 PM
skseet
• •
p.2 #20 · p.2 #20 · Birds, Bats Snakes and Frogs of Costa Rica - with Supreet Round 1

OMG, this is so outstanding Sir ji. Loved all of them. The frogs, the vipers and the the ........list goes on. A trip together must Sir ji.
Regards
Subrat

Dec 14, 2017 at 04:48 AM
       3       4       end

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

3       4       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password