New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · On1 Plus

mhp_sd
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · On1 Plus

I'm considering using On1. Has anyone tried their on1 plus subscription? Is the information useful/something we can't find elsewhere for free?
Thanks

Dec 08, 2017 at 05:18 PM
nmguy
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · On1 Plus

I've been on the On1 Plus program for a couple of years. They have some nice features in the Plus program such as a pretty large monthly photo review of members photos by pros and monthly 'guest pros' that give coaching ranging from getting the shot through final edits. With revolving guests you get a variety of recommendations and thought processes to evaluate. You also get the next year's update in the cost of the Plus program. If you're new to On1 its a good way to spin up a faster, but certainly not required to get proficient with the program.

When I joined Plus I was looking for a Photoshop alternative. Since that time I've gotten comfortable with Affinity Photo. Given where I am I wouldn't join Plus now, but will keep it going for another year or so because there is some good stuff in the Plus package and is a pretty good plug in package for my use.

thx,
Glenn

Dec 08, 2017 at 10:54 PM
armd
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · On1 Plus

I thin Glenn is fairly accurate in his assessment. As an one one plus member, joining offers resources, monthly freebies (usually presets), courses of various quality depending on one’s aptitude, and forum access. While I am a big fan of On1 and their approach, i am experiencing a lot of performance issues with 2018 that didn’t exist in the earlier versions. Hopefully these can be worked out.

Dec 16, 2017 at 07:47 PM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.