Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1      
2
       end
  

Fly Me To The Moon ... from Bosque del Apache
  
 
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Fly Me To The Moon ... from Bosque del Apache


Thank you, Vic! We did run into Harsha and Larry Williams. I am sure others were there as well but itís hard to tell, as you would typically remain in the same spot, and itís very crowded during the blast-off in the mornings and fly-in in the evenings.

psharvic wrote:
These are fine shots, Bobby. 8 stands out for me, too. Always photogs but seems more than usual. Hope they didn't eat all of the chileburgers. How was the FM turnout?




Dec 08, 2017 at 02:31 PM
AGeoJO
Online
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Fly Me To The Moon ... from Bosque del Apache


Hey, they all look familiar.... wait a second, I was there, too . Impressive images, Bobby!

Joshua



Dec 08, 2017 at 03:29 PM
harshaj1
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Fly Me To The Moon ... from Bosque del Apache


Super images Bobby. Glad to see you guys. Larry and I spent a night camping at white sands last night and driving to airport now.
Harsha



Dec 08, 2017 at 05:42 PM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Fly Me To The Moon ... from Bosque del Apache


Thanks Joshua! That was a fun shoot, and we did get the moonrise and moonset with great skies. But too bad that there were more photographers than sandhill cranes ... at least in my pictures!

AGeoJO wrote:
Hey, they all look familiar.... wait a second, I was there, too . Impressive images, Bobby!

Joshua





Dec 08, 2017 at 09:25 PM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Fly Me To The Moon ... from Bosque del Apache


Thanks Harsha! It was great meeting you guys there, as it's always nice to add a face to a name! Maybe next year we can see you at the Conowingo Dam!

harshaj1 wrote:
Super images Bobby. Glad to see you guys. Larry and I spent a night camping at white sands last night and driving to airport now.
Harsha





Dec 08, 2017 at 09:27 PM
OwlsEyes
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Fly Me To The Moon ... from Bosque del Apache


I love the skies Bobby...
You did really good work in spite of the low crane numbers. I was there over Christmas 2017, and others indicated that the crane population was low in November but increasing as the New Year approached.
Was there any talk about why the population has remained so low this year? I've been told that there is another park near Bosque where the population seems to be on the rise during the migration.

Regardless of the numbers of birds you saw, the moon shots are stunners!
cheers,
bruce



Dec 09, 2017 at 12:27 PM
gvg45
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · Fly Me To The Moon ... from Bosque del Apache


Wonderful set Bobby. All of them excellent.

A tough choice for me, but think #7 is the standout. Great job capturing the scene with the landscape and the moon perfectly framed. Well done!

~Greg



Dec 09, 2017 at 01:50 PM
Ted ellis
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #8 · p.2 #8 · Fly Me To The Moon ... from Bosque del Apache


Great set Bobby!


Dec 09, 2017 at 02:12 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 

        


bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #9 · p.2 #9 · Fly Me To The Moon ... from Bosque del Apache


Thanks Bruce! Iíve heard that the Sandies are not coming down in very large numbers because it hat not got very cold where they are/were. It was actually worse in Bernardo - there were far fewer Sandies over there. When we were in Bernardo earlier this year there were thousands of Sandies there and only a few in Bosque.

OwlsEyes wrote:
I love the skies Bobby...
You did really good work in spite of the low crane numbers. I was there over Christmas 2017, and others indicated that the crane population was low in November but increasing as the New Year approached.
Was there any talk about why the population has remained so low this year? I've been told that there is another park near Bosque where the population seems to be on the rise during the migration.

Regardless of the numbers of birds you saw, the moon shots are stunners!
cheers,
bruce




Dec 09, 2017 at 03:13 PM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #10 · p.2 #10 · Fly Me To The Moon ... from Bosque del Apache


Thanks Greg! #7 is a good environmental shot - it tells a good story.

gvg45 wrote:
Wonderful set Bobby. All of them excellent.

A tough choice for me, but think #7 is the standout. Great job capturing the scene with the landscape and the moon perfectly framed. Well done!

~Greg




Dec 09, 2017 at 03:17 PM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #11 · p.2 #11 · Fly Me To The Moon ... from Bosque del Apache


Thanks Ted!

Ted ellis wrote:
Great set Bobby!




Dec 09, 2017 at 03:17 PM
BuceG
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #12 · p.2 #12 · Fly Me To The Moon ... from Bosque del Apache


Great set. Thanks for sharing.
- Bruce



Dec 14, 2017 at 03:38 AM
louie champan
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #13 · p.2 #13 · Fly Me To The Moon ... from Bosque del Apache


Wow, what a terrific set Bobby, very well done. Those moon shots are amazing. I just got back and there were about the same number of photographers there in the mornings as you have captured in a few of these photos.


Dec 14, 2017 at 04:55 AM
MedicineMan404
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #14 · p.2 #14 · Fly Me To The Moon ... from Bosque del Apache


Wonderful work Bobby! Someday.......


Dec 14, 2017 at 12:15 PM
bobbytan
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #15 · p.2 #15 · Fly Me To The Moon ... from Bosque del Apache


Thank you, Bruce!

BuceG wrote:
Great set. Thanks for sharing.
- Bruce


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Louie! Too bad we missed each other by like half a day. The number of photographers was unusually high and the Sandies count was unusually low ... but it was still okay and everyone had a great time.

louie champan wrote:
Wow, what a terrific set Bobby, very well done. Those moon shots are amazing. I just got back and there were about the same number of photographers there in the mornings as you have captured in a few of these photos.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Robert! Someday .... next year?

MedicineMan404 wrote:
Wonderful work Bobby! Someday.......




Dec 14, 2017 at 04:54 PM
1      
2
       end






FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1      
2
       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password