Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Sony VG-C2EM grip for A7II, A7RII and A7SII, 100-400mm GM

jrobichaud
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony VG-C2EM grip for A7II, A7RII and A7SII, 100-400mm GM

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony VG-C2EM with 2 batteries, like new in the box

Sold

Price: $185.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Sony VG-C2EM with 2 batteries, like new in the box. Original Sony produce. 2 batteries are included, 1 sony and one OEM. Like new in the box, no signs of wear. You cover fees, I'll cover US shipping

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony 100-400mm G Master Like new in the box, USA 3 year drop and spill!

Sold

Price: $2,435.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Mint condition in the box, USA lens, new in August, so 8+ months original warrantee left. I also have the $300+ Best buy 3 year drop and spill protection on her. Drop it, and best buy gives you a new one. You will have to send it back to me to take advantage of that, but my feedback should give you no worries. You cover fees, I'll cover US shipping

Dec 06, 2017 at 07:05 PM
Steven Park
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony VG-C2EM grip for A7II, A7RII and A7SII, 100-400mm GM

PMed

Jan 18, 2018 at 05:25 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.