Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Withdrawn: PocketWizard FlexTT5 for Nikon / Shipping included in price

tangst

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: PocketWizard FlexTT5 for Nikon / Shipping included in price

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   PocketWizard FlexTT5 for Nikon / Shipping included in price

Withdrawn

Price: $70.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I can only ship to a U.S. buyer via USPS Priority Mail and signature confirmation. I will only ship to a Paypal verified address.

I am selling my PocketWizard TT5 for Nikon speedlights/flashes to help pay some bills.

You get the TT5 unit, the box, and the reading materials. The unit uses AA batteries, but there are no batteries supplied with this listing.

I am the original owner of this TT5. I believe it's about 5-6 years old. I was a hobbyist photographer, so the unit was used lightly in non-professional settings and in dry weather. I haven't used the unit recently, but I just updated its firmware to 3.906 using the PocketWizard Utility.

Overall, the unit is in excellent condition, showing little wear except on the unit's top. There are tiny marks where the paint finish (for lack of a better term) appears to have worn down a little. Despite that blemish, the unit was not used very much. Otherwise, the unit is functional, and I am not aware of any problems.

The asking price includes shipping and Paypal fees.

Unfortunately, I can only ship to a U.S. buyer via USPS Priority Mail and signature confirmation. I will only ship to a Paypal verified address.

If you need to see my selling history, my eBay profile is here: https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=magician-lord&ftab=AllFeedback

TT5 and box

TT5 Side 1

TT5 side 2

TT5 top

Dec 04, 2017 at 09:27 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.