Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · FS: Axon 7 Mini

mclldavidson
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Axon 7 Mini

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Pixel

Withdrawn

Price: $300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7 Shows considerable amount of use - More than average wear

The screen is good shape but the back has a bunch of scuffs, it will come with a charger. $300 cleared after PayPal fees and firm, if I decide to lower I will edit the ad. I will only sell to established members

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Iphone

Sold

Price: $360.00
Item condition: 6 Useable, but has considerable optical or mechanical imperfections

It has a small crack directly on the home button so you have to use the on screen home button, it is good shape other than that. It is Att and the phone only $360 cleared after PayPal fees and firm, if I decide to lower I will edit the ad. I will only sell to established members

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Axon 7

Sold

Price: $180.00
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

It is factory unlocked and has some light scuffs and a few dings, it is the phone only. $180 cleared after PayPal fees and firm, if I decide to lower I will edit the ad. I will only sell to established members

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Axon 7 Mini

Available

Price: $90.00
Item condition: 7 Shows considerable amount of use - More than average wear

It is factory unlocked and has some heavy scuffs and a few dings, it is the phone only. $90 cleared after PayPal fees and firm, if I decide to lower I will edit the ad. I will only sell to established members

Dec 01, 2017 at 06:19 PM
ctowle
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Axon 7 Mini

Any pics of the Axon 7 Mini? The daughter's phone failed the drop test this past weekend and this might work.

Thanks!

Jan 09, 2018 at 11:09 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.