Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Tamron 16-300 F/3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD Macro (Canon Mount) and Canon 24...

andyb1217

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Tamron 16-300 F/3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD Macro (Canon Mount) and Canon 24-105L F4(SOLD)

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 24-105L

Sold

Price: $420.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS ground

Purchased on here in 2013 from someone selling new from a kit. Lens has been lightly used, well taken care of, and has had a UV filter on the entire time. Front and rear elements are free of dust or internal contamination. Both focus and zoom rings are smooth and still firm. Lens comes with hood and newer Promaster pinch style lens cap. UZ date code.

Price includes shipping to CONUS and covers Paypal fees.

I'm new to the sales side of the forum, but have positive feedback from sellers I have worked with. Please feel free to ask for any more images or any other questions you might have.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Tamron 16-300 F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD Macro

Withdrawn

Price: $325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS ground

Purchased from a local camera shop at the beginning of 2016 as an all purpose lens. Ended up using only a few times as I tended to use other lenses more. Lens has been kept clean and well covered entire time and has had a UV filter on at all times. Only selling because I have acquired other lenses that cover the range and I never use this one anymore.

LENS IS ONLY FOR CAMERAS WITH APS-C SENSORS

This is a great lens for anyone looking to cover a huge range without having to change lenses continuously.

Comes with box, all original paperwork, and lens hood.

Price includes shipping to CONUS and covers Paypal fees. I am also including a 67mm Horseman circular polarizing filter.

I'm new to the sales side of the forum, but have positive feedback from sellers I have worked with. Please feel free to ask for any more images or any other questions you might have.

Edited on Dec 09, 2017 at 11:59 PM · View previous versions

Nov 24, 2017 at 11:01 PM
Heat95
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Tamron 16-300 F/3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD Macro (Canon Mount) and Canon 24-105L F4(SOLD)

Interested in the 24-105...PM sent

Nov 25, 2017 at 09:25 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.