New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Lighting & Studio Techniques | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Great deal on AD200 twin pack

Chris Court
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Great deal on AD200 twin pack

If anyone has been mulling over picking up a couple of these great little strobes, now is the time to pull the trigger.

https://www.adorama.com/fplfev200bfn.html?CategoryID=66005

Enter these coupon codes on checkout: Nikon - FJHBF2017N, Canon - FJHBF2017C for a $258 discount, giving a cost of $532.

This setup comes with the twin bracket AND the new X-Pro trigger.

Sadly for me, I already have all this, but bought separately. Could have saved a fortune If I had waited!

C

Nov 23, 2017 at 10:14 AM
cstimac

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Great deal on AD200 twin pack

Chris, can you tell me if you can use high speed sync when plugging two eVolv 200's into the twin head? I'm using canon equipment. Thanks.

Nov 23, 2017 at 12:20 PM
Chris Court
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Great deal on AD200 twin pack

Indeed you can.

C

Nov 23, 2017 at 03:52 PM
daggah
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Great deal on AD200 twin pack

Any idea when this deal ends? I'm currently deployed and I need to contact my apartment front office to see if they can toss this just inside my door when it arrives.

Nov 25, 2017 at 01:44 AM
daggah
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Great deal on AD200 twin pack

Nevermind. Ordered...worst case scenario, maybe I can talk to Adorama about delaying shipment on this order.

Nov 25, 2017 at 01:49 AM
xdmg

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Great deal on AD200 twin pack

Just ordered!

I wish the sony transmitter was available tho!

Nov 25, 2017 at 02:52 AM
daggah
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Great deal on AD200 twin pack

So I guess that this was a collaboration with FJH Photography, because in this Youtube channel he offers the coupon codes and affiliate links.

If anyone wants to support his channel and is thinking about ordering these anyway, you can access the associated affiliate links from the youtube video above. I think this is OK to post because I'm not providing the affiliate links directly and a regular link is available in the OP?

Nov 25, 2017 at 03:20 AM
Chris Court
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Great deal on AD200 twin pack

^^^ good find! I spotted the (Canon) deal on some other website and figured out the Nikon code, but it certainly wasn’t my intention to diddle anyone out of their affiliate bonus, so please, anyone who wants to take advantage of this, go ahead and use the links in the YouTube vid above.

C

Nov 25, 2017 at 07:58 AM
kardician
• •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Great deal on AD200 twin pack

For Sony shooters theres still an amazing deal for the 2 light kit without any transmitters for $500. Link in the video comments. I believe it expires DEC 30.

Dec 20, 2017 at 05:22 AM
Deanh
• •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Great deal on AD200 twin pack

daggah wrote:
So I guess that this was a collaboration with FJH Photography, because in this Youtube channel he offers the coupon codes and affiliate links.

If anyone wants to support his channel and is thinking about ordering these anyway, you can access the associated affiliate links from the youtube video above. I think this is OK to post because I'm not providing the affiliate links directly and a regular link is available in the OP?

In this video at about the 48 second mark he mentions the R2 Pro transmitter allows transferring TTL power levels to manual.

Is this the only R2 transmitter that allows this?
Does anyone know if the R2 for Sony will allow this?

Thanks

Dec 23, 2017 at 02:58 PM
daggah
• •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Great deal on AD200 twin pack

You'll have to wait for the Sony version of the R2 Pro to come out to have that functionality.

Dec 23, 2017 at 10:12 PM
Disaster
• • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Great deal on AD200 twin pack

Deal is expired. :-(

Dec 25, 2017 at 08:12 AM

FM Forums | Lighting & Studio Techniques | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.