Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: ASUS T200TA-C2-BL Transformer, ASUS RT-AC68U Router AC1900 (Brand ...

supatyke
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: ASUS T200TA-C2-BL Transformer, ASUS RT-AC68U Router AC1900 (Brand New)

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nexus 6 32GB (Blue)

Sold

Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Shipping to the CONUS included.

Excellent condition Nexus 6 32GB (Blue), unlocked and previously used on Project Fi. Works just as it should and shows minimal wear, just a few fine scratches on the screen that are barely visible when you're looking for them and unnoticeable when the phone is in use. Phone will come with a charger and a black Diztronic TPU case. Selling because I just upgraded.

Check my feedback, any questions just ask. Price includes PayPal fees and shipping to the CONUS.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    ASUS RT-AC68U Router AC1900 (Brand New)

Withdrawn

Price: $85.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Brand new, still shrink wrapped and unopened ASUS RT-AC68U Router AC1900.

Check my feedback, any questions just ask. Price includes PayPal fees and shipping to the CONUS.

www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1010152-REG/asus_rt_ac68u_ac1900_dual_band_wireless_gigabit.html

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    ASUS T200TA-C2-BL Transformer Book (Refurb direct from ASUS)

Withdrawn

Price: $125.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Nice little notebook/tablet with the option to add a hard drive in the base, it also has an ethernet port in the base which is uncommon on something this size. I got this as a stand in while my Dell laptop was being repaired so now it's surplus to requirements, it performed flawlessly and is now running Windows 10.

Intel Atom Z3775 (1.46 GHz)
2 GB Memory
64 GB SSD
Intel HD Graphics
11.6" Touchscreen
Detachable 2-in-1

Edited on Nov 22, 2017 at 05:40 PM · View previous versions

Nov 21, 2017 at 11:30 AM
jouido

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: ASUS T200TA-C2-BL Transformer, ASUS RT-AC68U Router AC1900 (Brand New)

PM Sent for Nexus 6.

Nov 21, 2017 at 01:52 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.