Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Fuji X-Pro1

dlafon
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji X-Pro1

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fujifilm XF 16mm f/1.4 WR Lens

Sold

Price: $799.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Free shipping in the USA

Hello,

This Fuji 16mm f/1.4 lens is in excellent condition. The glass and coatings look beautiful with no scratches or damage. The paintwork looks very nice with only some small nicks, scratches, and signs of use on the edges of the focus ring and on the forward edges of the lens body. The plastic lens hood does have some scuffs and light scratches on the sides. All functions are working properly with no issues. This is a USA lens, and it is clean and from a smoke free home. This will arrive neatly packed in the original box with the lens hood, lens caps, cloth lens pouch, and the instruction booklet. Please note that the original cardboard box has some shelf wear, and some spots where the black cardboard outer has torn away due to the previous owner taping the box closed, but it is otherwise intact and in fairly good condition. I will package this very carefully for you, and mail it out quickly.

The price includes priority mail postage in the USA and the PayPal fee. PayPal, Google Wallet, or money order are welcome.

Please let me know if I can help with any questions.
~Thank you

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fuji X-Pro1 Camera

Sold

Price: $325.00
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

Hello,

I have decided to part with one of my X-pro1 bodies as I shift some of my work to M4/3. This is a USA version X-Pro1 camera that is in very nice condition. All camera functions are working properly with no issues. The viewfinder glass looks excellent. The rear LCD glass does have numerous light scratches in the anti-reflective coating, a common issue with the X-Pro1, but it doesn't noticeably hinder viewing of the rear LCD while in use. The camera body does have numerous small marks and scratches in the paint on the upper and lower body edges, and some wear and larger scratches around the tripod socket, and on the four little "feet" on the bottom of the camera. There is a small ding just above the Made In Japan logo near the hot shoe. There is also a small piece missing from the rubber ring that surrounds the removable eyepiece diopter. This camera is super clean, and from a smoke free home. No box or instructions, and it will only include the original Fuji battery, a Wasabi travel charger, metal strap rings, and a new aftermarket body cap. I will package this very carefully, and I will mail it out quickly for you.

Here are some sample photos from one of my listings taken very recently with this camera...
https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1515600/0#14243360

The price includes shipping in the USA and the PayPal fee. Google Wallet or money order are welcome.

~Thank you

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Original Fujifilm NP-W126 Batteries

Sold

Price: $65.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

Hello,

I have three extra original Fuji W126 batteries to sell. These are all relatively recent batteries that I have been using in rotation with others I own, and each holds a very good charge yet. However, I simply have more spares than I really need at the moment.

The price is $24 each or buy them all for $65, which includes shipping in the USA and the PayPal fee. Google Wallet or money order are welcome.

~Thank you

Edited on Nov 23, 2017 at 12:50 PM · View previous versions

Nov 18, 2017 at 08:21 PM
dlafon
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Fuji X-Pro1

pics of XPro1

Nov 18, 2017 at 08:23 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.