Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       end
  

Canon camera deals with promo code (UPDATED)
  
 
Fred Miranda
Offline
Admin
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Canon camera deals with promo code (UPDATED)


Canon camera deals with promo code


Below are Adorama links:

Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Body
$1349 After $350 MIR (use code CADEAL2016)

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Digital SLR Camera Body
$2849 After $350 MIR (use code CADEAL2016)

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Body with Canon Log
$2949 After $350 MIR (use code CADEAL2016)

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV with EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens
$4049 After $350 MIR (use code CADEAL2016)

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV with EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM Lens + Free Grip
$3599 After $350 MIR (use code CADEAL2016)

Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR with EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens + Free Grip
$2249 After $350 MIR (use code CADEAL2016)

Update: I created a single link for the 6 Canon bundles at B&H Photo.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/items/ci/37368/view/GRID



Nov 17, 2017 at 07:12 PM
Max_Pain
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Canon camera deals with promo code (UPDATED)


Fred, I think you have the wrong amount for the 5DIV body with Log. Makes no sense it would be cheaper than the body without Log.

In any case, this is only worthwhile if you value the "free" stuff, as right now Adorama price is $3,299 for the 5DIV body, without needing the MIR... or am I missing something?



Nov 17, 2017 at 09:35 PM
StevenSHH
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Canon camera deals with promo code (UPDATED)


Great deals!


Nov 17, 2017 at 09:49 PM
SouthwestS2K
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Canon camera deals with promo code (UPDATED)


They doing this because Nikon and Sony is killing Canon? Must be so..


Nov 17, 2017 at 10:50 PM
Fred Miranda
Offline
Admin
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Canon camera deals with promo code (UPDATED)


Max_Pain wrote:
Fred, I think you have the wrong amount for the 5DIV body with Log. Makes no sense it would be cheaper than the body without Log.

In any case, this is only worthwhile if you value the "free" stuff, as right now Adorama price is $3,299 for the 5DIV body, without needing the MIR... or am I missing something?


You were right. I have updated the prices.



Nov 17, 2017 at 11:21 PM
Max_Pain
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Canon camera deals with promo code (UPDATED)


Well, that certainly seems like much better pricing now. Good to know!


Nov 18, 2017 at 01:22 AM
gwaww
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Canon camera deals with promo code (UPDATED)


Looks like the first one has a free battery and not a free grip.


Nov 18, 2017 at 11:56 AM
4x4rock
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Canon camera deals with promo code (UPDATED)


How does it work? When I entered the code, the price showed as $3199.
Is the MIR of $350 sent in after this price? $3199-$350(MIR) = $2849 as final price?

Edit: In for this deal.



Nov 19, 2017 at 06:25 AM
jcolwell
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Canon camera deals with promo code (UPDATED)


Max_Pain wrote:
Well, that certainly seems like much better pricing now. Good to know!


It also reveals one of Fred's super powers; he can edit a post and leave no sign. I wish...



Nov 19, 2017 at 11:15 AM
codyconway
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Canon camera deals with promo code (UPDATED)


Today this deal just got a lot better. Add the pixima and printer paper on the 6dii bundle and you pay 1699... plus get 350 back on rebate.


Nov 19, 2017 at 12:03 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 

        


EB-1
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Canon camera deals with promo code (UPDATED)


SouthwestS2K wrote:
They doing this because Nikon and Sony is killing Canon? Must be so..


I think you missed the smiley.
Is Nikon having a BF sale such as a free grip, etc. for the D500 because their products are being killed by Canon and Sony? Of course not. It is just a sale.

EBH



Nov 19, 2017 at 04:32 PM
Fred Miranda
Offline
Admin
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Canon camera deals with promo code (UPDATED)


Adorama updated their links with even more aggressive pricing:

Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Body
$1349 After $350 MIR (use code CADEAL2016)

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Digital SLR Camera Body
$2849 After $350 MIR (use code CADEAL2016)

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Body with Canon Log
$2949 After $350 MIR (use code CADEAL2016)

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV with EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens
$4049 After $350 MIR (use code CADEAL2016)

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV with EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM Lens + Free Grip
$3599 After $350 MIR (use code CADEAL2016)

Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR with EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens + Free Grip
$2249 After $350 MIR (use code CADEAL2016)



Nov 19, 2017 at 05:14 PM
Jeff
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Canon camera deals with promo code (UPDATED)


jcolwell wrote:
It also reveals one of Fred's super powers; he can edit a post and leave no sign. I wish...


I would only wish that if it also affected the downstream quotes. Even Fred's powers are limited...



Nov 19, 2017 at 06:28 PM
Herb
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Canon camera deals with promo code (UPDATED)


Fred Miranda wrote:
Adorama updated their links with even more aggressive pricing:

Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Body
$1349 After $350 MIR (use code CADEAL2016)

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Digital SLR Camera Body
$2849 After $350 MIR (use code CADEAL2016)

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Body with Canon Log
$2949 After $350 MIR (use code CADEAL2016)

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV with EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens
$4049 After $350 MIR (use code CADEAL2016)

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV with EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM Lens + Free Grip
$3599 After $350 MIR (use code CADEAL2016)

Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR with EF 24-105mm f/4L IS
$2249 After $350 MIR (use code CADEAL2016)
...Show more

Fred, maybe I am missing something, but the math doesnt work for getting a 6DII and all the stuff for $1349, I can get to $1649, but dont see how to get to $1349....



Nov 19, 2017 at 06:38 PM
snapsy
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Canon camera deals with promo code (UPDATED)


Herb wrote:
Fred, maybe I am missing something, but the math doesnt work for getting a 6DII and all the stuff for $1349, I can get to $1649, but dont see how to get to $1349....


Add the "CADEAL2016" code at checkout by clicking "Do you have a gift card or promo code?" under the "Payment" section.



Nov 19, 2017 at 06:48 PM
AEnigma
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Canon camera deals with promo code (UPDATED)


snapsy wrote:
Add the "CADEAL2016" code at checkout by clicking "Do you have a gift card or promo code?" under the "Payment" section.


Still doesn't work- Adorama says 6d Ii doesn't qualify for the promotion.



Nov 19, 2017 at 08:24 PM
snapsy
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · Canon camera deals with promo code (UPDATED)


AEnigma wrote:
Still doesn't work- Adorama says 6d Ii doesn't qualify for the promotion.


Just tried it after your post and it still works for me. Make sure you're logged into your Adorama account when applying the code. Adorama confirmed the promotion to CPW and Slickdeals.



Nov 19, 2017 at 08:35 PM
arbitrage
Online
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · Canon camera deals with promo code (UPDATED)


B&H has essentially matched the Adorama deal. Only difference is they are giving an after market battery instead of OEM but they are including a 64GB Sandisk SD card. So depends if you want OEM battery and no SD card or SD card and Watson battery.
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1342083-REG/canon_eos_5d_mark_iv.html
That link is probably CPW affiliate, maybe Fred will supply his own link or you can probably click on one of Fred's B&H links and search for the deal.



Nov 19, 2017 at 09:12 PM
Fred Miranda
Offline
Admin
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · Canon camera deals with promo code (UPDATED)


I created a single link for the 6 Canon bundles at B&H Photo.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/items/ci/37368/view/GRID



Nov 20, 2017 at 10:48 PM
Max_Pain
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · Canon camera deals with promo code (UPDATED)


Maybe I'm paranoid but I went with the Adorama bundle instead (although I tend to prefer B&H for no particular reason) because two aftermarket batteries read like two chances at something going terribly wrong.


Nov 20, 2017 at 10:50 PM
1
       2       end






FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password