Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: *FIRE SALE* - Phottix Mitros+, Odin II Trigger Canon, Odin I trigg...

robert mariani
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: *FIRE SALE* - Phottix Mitros+, Odin II Trigger Canon, Odin I trigger Canon

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Phottix Mitros + flash for Canon

Withdrawn

Price: $140.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Shipping is done via FedEX ground and tracked - cost of shipping based on your exact address

TTL Flash for Canon systems. Each unit is in perfect working order and updated with latest Canon firmware. Each unit has everything shown in the photo. Each unit has a couple minor scratches on them, but does not at all effect the working order of the unit. There are a total of 4 unites for sale.

The price shown is per unit / NET to me + shipping costs.

IF you buy all 4 units, I will include at no additional cost, a working Odin I trigger!

These flashes are super reliable and are especially easy to use with the Odin I trigger.

Check out my feedback, it is excellent. Feel free to shoot me any questions you have. Please note, I need your EXACT FULL shipping address to quote you shipping costs.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Phottix Odin II trigger for Mitros+ (Canon Version)

Sold

Price: $85.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Shipping is done via FedEX ground and tracked - cost of shipping based on your exact address

Flash trigger for Phottix Mitros+ flashes and strobes ( Canon Version ). The trigger includes everything shown in the photo. These triggers are super easy to use and run off of 2 - AA batteries. This unit looks almost brand new and is in perfect working order.

The price shown is NET to me + shipping costs. The current price for these on the B&H website is $209. Take advantage of my price!

Check out my feedback, it is excellent. Feel free to shoot me any questions you have. Please note, I need your EXACT FULL shipping address to quote you shipping costs.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Phottix Odin I trigger for Mitros+ flashes (Canon Version)

Withdrawn

Price: $39.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Flash trigger for Phottix Mitros+ flashes and strobes ( Canon Version ). The trigger includes everything shown in the photo. These triggers are super easy to use and run off of 2 - AA batteries. This unit looks almost brand new and is in perfect working order.

The price shown is NET to me + shipping costs.

Phottix Mitros+ (Canon Version)

Phottix Odin II Trigger (Canon Version)

Edited on Jan 11, 2018 at 04:46 PM · View previous versions

Nov 15, 2017 at 04:11 PM
Crawleyphoto

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: *FIRE SALE* - Phottix Mitros+, Odin II Trigger Canon, Odin I trigger Canon

Great Item... and even better seller.

Dec 27, 2017 at 05:30 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.