Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Flashpoint xplor 600 / godox ad600 battery issue, help!

J.Marcus Photo
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Flashpoint xplor 600 / godox ad600 battery issue, help!

Hey Guys, is having an issue with the battery on my godox ad600. I left it charging on the strobe all night and the battery leds were full, until I turn the strobe on.
The strobe battery meter was blank. Once I took the battery off and it was empty on the led meter, but when hooking it up to charge for only a few minutes it reads full....
Place it back in the strobe and , strobe reads empty once turned on, then battery does as well as soon as I remove it....
Any suggestions?

Nov 13, 2017 at 03:57 PM
Chris Court
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Flashpoint xplor 600 / godox ad600 battery issue, help!

I seem to recall someone on a different forum having a similar issue. A battery swap under warranty solved the problem, if memory serves.

C

Nov 13, 2017 at 07:52 PM
milkod2001
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Flashpoint xplor 600 / godox ad600 battery issue, help!

I have bought 3x Ad600 Pro last 2 months. All working 100%. Then another Ad600pro. Battery was DOA. Seller sent me money to buy new battery. It has arrived today and seems DOA . Very disappointed. Charger only shows red light and it is not showing anything that it is actually changing battery. Battery built in indicator shows nothing. Will leave it on for a few hours. If nothing happens will immediately contact seller and ask for replacement. I've seen some videos on Youtube regarding this. Looks like there is batch is messed up batteries out there . Very happy with strobes but this issue with battery is very annoying. Fortunately i got AC adapters to keep me going.

Feb 06, 2019 at 09:25 AM
sungphoto
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Flashpoint xplor 600 / godox ad600 battery issue, help!

The battery is faulty, likely the cells are DOA. Have a B2 battery that behavior is exactly the same way, intending on doing a Samsung battery cell upgrade on it once travel schedule is less insane.

In my experience Godox stuff tends to either work great from the get go, or have issues right out of the box.

J.Marcus Photo wrote:
Hey Guys, is having an issue with the battery on my godox ad600. I left it charging on the strobe all night and the battery leds were full, until I turn the strobe on.
The strobe battery meter was blank. Once I took the battery off and it was empty on the led meter, but when hooking it up to charge for only a few minutes it reads full....
Place it back in the strobe and , strobe reads empty once turned on, then battery does as well as soon as I remove it....
Any suggestions?

Feb 06, 2019 at 10:08 AM

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.