Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: PRICE DROP! Leica Lens Sale! 50mm - Elmar-M, Rigid, M10 Thumb Grip

tangfj
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: PRICE DROP! Leica Lens Sale! 50mm - Elmar-M, Rigid, M10 Thumb Grip

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica 50mm Summicron Rigid

Sold

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: CONUS ONLY

Selling several lenses/accessories as part of my "thinning of the herd". Many good lenses here and all are in very good condition. I may regret parting with some of these but I need the $$ right now more than I need these lenses (which have mostly been sitting in my closet unused).

Leica 50mm Elmar-M - SOLD
- Comes with bag/caps/etc as pictured. This lens has some dust and what looks to be like very minor haze when under a flashlight test. Could benefit by sending in for a cleaning if you're concerned about it. From a practical standpoint I have not noticed any issues in the pictures I have taken with this lens.

Leica 50mm Summicron Rigid - SOLD
- Excellent copy for such an old lens! Sent this lens to YYE recently for a CLA and he told me that it wasn't needed as it was already in good shape... especially for a lens this old.

Leica M10 Thumb Grip - SOLD
- Never used... put on camera once to test but has been sitting in box since then.

Leica 35mm Summicron V1 - SOLD
- Includes ORIGINAL box + bubble case... Exceptional condition given the age. To my eyes, this lens looks almost brand new and the fact that it comes with the original box and bubble case would be a great addition to any Leica collector's collection!

Leica 35mm Summilux FLE - SOLD
- Like new condition... comes with original box/etc. Don't see any marks/etc on this lens. Was orignally bought from JB from JB Camera Designs... have original receipt from 12/2016 that will be included with the lens.

Leica IROOA - SOLD
- Excellent condition... will include for free with asking price purchase of above 35mm summicron or 50mm summicron.

Prices above include USPS priority shipping to CONUS. Paypal Gift or add 3%.

I make every effort to describe my items with the condition that I see... That being said, additional pictures available upon request... Please PM with e-mail address/etc to send to and as always, please PM with any questions!

Edited on Feb 06, 2018 at 04:47 PM · View previous versions

Nov 13, 2017 at 01:49 PM
Donzo98
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: PRICE DROP! Leica Lens Sale! 50mm - Elmar-M, Rigid, M10 Thumb Grip

Tag for FB

Nov 13, 2017 at 07:03 PM
AHung

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: PRICE DROP! Leica Lens Sale! 50mm - Elmar-M, Rigid, M10 Thumb Grip

Glad to purchase the beautiful eight elements from Tangfi

Nov 21, 2017 at 12:11 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.