Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: Nikon 14-24 f2.8, Ice Light II, Lowepro dryzone BP 40L

TTinkess

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Nikon 14-24 f2.8, Ice Light II, Lowepro dryzone BP 40L

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24 mm f2.8G ED

Item still Available

Price: $1,299.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Canada Post/USPS

Purchased this lens in November 2016 and I love what it does, but I just haven't had as much use for it as I would have liked. Moving on to something else so it is for sale. Comes in the original packaging and includes both front and rear dust caps and nylon case with strap. I'm usually reluctant to describe anything as like new, but this lens would probably qualify as between 9.5-10. It is a North American model, purchased from Vistek Photo and video in Toronto. Price will be net to me and will include postal shipping to Canada or the US. Other methods available at a cost to me basis. All prices are in US dollars, and I will only ship to the confirmed address of the purchaser and the purchaser has to pay with their PayPal account. Canadian purchasers please be advised that I have to charge HST on the final value of the purchase. (No tax on US purchases.)

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Westcott Ice Light II with accessories

Item Sold

Price: $375.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

I used this for one wedding because the bride requested it, but haven't had a lot of use since, so it is up for sale. This is the version II model, and in addition to the light it comes with a second battery, car charger, tungsten gel, clips to hold the filter in place, a two way connector, to link two Ice Lights together, nylon carrying bag for the ice light and also a set of barn doors for directing the light.
The LED's in this light are rated for 50,000 hrs and I have only had it turned on for a total of 2-2.5 hrs.
Everything is in very good condition except the Tungsten gel, which has a crack in it at both ends. It doesn't affect its ability to be used, but wanted the buyer to be aware. All items come in their original packaging.
Price will be net to me and will include postal shipping to Canada or the US. Other methods available at a cost to me basis. All prices are in US dollars, and I will only ship to the confirmed address of the purchaser and the purchaser has to pay with their PayPal account. Canadian purchasers please be advised that I have to charge HST on the final value of the purchase. (No tax on US purchases.)

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   LowePro Dryzone BP40L, new, tags still attached.

Item still Available

Price: $95.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

This LowePro bag was a gift, but I have never had a chance to use it. It still has the tags attached. Essentially it is a 40L dry sack, great for campers or landscape photographers, and it can be worn as a backpack or just carried. Inside there is a removable padded camera/lens insert with extra dividers so you can set it up the way you like.
Price will be net to me and will include postal shipping to Canada or the US. Other methods available at a cost to me basis. All prices are in US dollars, and I will only ship to the confirmed address of the purchaser and the purchaser has to pay with their PayPal account.
If you are interested, check it out. I will listen to all reasonable offers.

Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24 mm f2.8G ED

Barn doors attachment for Ice Light II

Ice Light II and accessories

LowePro Dryzone BP 40L

LowePro Dryzone BP 40L backpack view

Edited on Nov 14, 2017 at 08:22 PM · View previous versions

Nov 10, 2017 at 08:38 PM
DandL

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Nikon 14-24 f2.8, Ice Light II, Lowepro dryzone BP 40L

Payment has been sent for the Ice Light.

Thank you!

Nov 10, 2017 at 11:08 PM
TTinkess

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Nikon 14-24 f2.8, Ice Light II, Lowepro dryzone BP 40L

Hi Doug:

IceLight and accessories have been sent. The tracking # is CX608356704CA and you can track it at canadapost.ca until it crosses the border and then at usps.com

Thanks again.

Terry

Nov 14, 2017 at 08:24 PM
DandL

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Nikon 14-24 f2.8, Ice Light II, Lowepro dryzone BP 40L

Hi Terry,
I received the light today. Thank you for the fast service and for an awesome deal! It's been a pleasure doing business with you. Best of luck with the other items you're selling!

Doug aka D and L

Nov 21, 2017 at 04:01 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password