Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Recommendations for sling bag with water bottle holder?

Ming-Tzu
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Recommendations for sling bag with water bottle holder?

Wanted to get a sling bag similar to the Peak Design 10L but with a water bottle pocket on the outside. When traveling and city exploring, I usually carry a full water bottle with me so I don't rely on buying all the time. I've looked at the usual brands (e.g. Osprey, Thinktank, Mindshift, Lowepro, etc.), but doesn't seem like any fits the bill.

The one that might work is the Osprey Talon 6, which is a waist pack complete with flaps. Wonder if I can use it as a long as well. The flaps might get in the way so not sure how that would work.

Any recommendations?

Nov 10, 2017 at 12:35 AM
cwebster
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Recommendations for sling bag with water bottle holder?

I have a Travelon sling bag that has two mesh outside pockets suitable for a water bottle. It won't hold a fat bottle, like a bicycle bottle but is fine for 1/2 liter bottled water bottles. Not much amenities as a camera bag, but you might be able to make it work.

Nov 10, 2017 at 12:40 AM
Ming-Tzu
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Recommendations for sling bag with water bottle holder?

cwebster wrote:
I have a Travelon sling bag that has two mesh outside pockets suitable for a water bottle. It won't hold a fat bottle, like a bicycle bottle but is fine for 1/2 liter bottled water bottles. Not much amenities as a camera bag, but you might be able to make it work.

Thanks for the recommendation! I kind of like the small-ish style of the Peak Design sling. The one you recommended seems kind of bulky and not as easy to swing around easily.

Nov 10, 2017 at 12:42 AM
Ryukyu
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Recommendations for sling bag with water bottle holder?

What about getting something that you can attach to the sling bag like this.

Nov 10, 2017 at 02:44 AM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password