Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: Nikon D800E & 135mm f/2.0 DC

thebostonartis

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Nikon D800E & 135mm f/2.0 DC

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon D800E DSLR

Item still Available

Price: $1,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free shipping, will rush ship for extra $25

Nikon D800e, USA model - one owner, exceptional condition, 9+. There is a tiny wear mark at the bottom front of the battery grip on the edge, not even sure how it got there, this camera has been pampered to an extreme degree. The camera was used as a backup for headshots in my studio and has a remarkably low shutter count of around 15,000. Using D700 for headshots mostly, 36MP is a bit too much for my workflow/computer with headshots.

I am including an RRS L-Bracket, $140 (free, it’s hardly been used) - with the package. Everything Nikon that came brand-new with the camera is included.

I will include the “Mieke” (non-Nikon Brand) D810 multi-power battery grip if there is any interest.

I have two aftermarket books, one large and one backpack/camera bag size, can ship the smaller version with package if there is any interest, comes with two wallet-sized cards for basic camera settings.

More camera images: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1x3yhzvp8x8qcsh/AABYlHhSDGEzpwODq0iqIgfMa?dl=0

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikkor 135mm F/2.0 DC

Item still Available

Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Free shipping, will rush ship for extra $25

Nikkor 135mm f/2.0 DC. “Like New” 10 - condition. Has only been on the camera and used twice, maybe 250 exposures shot with it. The lens is sharp as a tack, and pristine.

I have original box and contents. This is the sharpest lens from Nikon I’ve ever had, used it for portraits on one photo shoot and a few cityscapes the same day. The Bokeh is unbelievable.

More lens images:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Z6GE1rH7Mqp4TdND6cg8vfa-MuX7sQ2u?usp=sharing

Edited on Nov 10, 2017 at 06:49 PM · View previous versions

Nov 09, 2017 at 08:04 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password