Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

  

XT2 Use in Morocco Article
  
 
algrove
Offline

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · XT2 Use in Morocco Article


This article is titled "Meeting Moroccan Berbers" on luminous-landscape and all images were shot using the Fuji XT-2


https://luminous-landscape.com/meeting-moroccan-berbers/



Nov 09, 2017 at 03:41 PM
molson
Online
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · XT2 Use in Morocco Article


algrove wrote:
This article is titled "Meeting Moroccan Berbers" on luminous-landscape and all images were shot using the Fuji XT-2

https://luminous-landscape.com/meeting-moroccan-berbers/



Sounds interesting, but I couldn't read it with the pop-up windows blocking the article. Maybe you could post it somewhere accessible?



Nov 09, 2017 at 04:45 PM
algrove
Offline

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · XT2 Use in Morocco Article


Since the website costs $12/year that is no doubt why you are getting those pop-ups. See if I can help out. Trouble is everytime I go to get the article, the site knows I'm a member and gives me a clear view of the entire article.


Nov 09, 2017 at 05:04 PM
dmacmillan
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · XT2 Use in Morocco Article


I had no problem with popups. Thanks for sharing that interesting article.

BTW, Fuji has just released a new Instax printer that takes their larger square film (I wish they'd also offer one that takes the wide film). I'm thinking of buying one and start a project of street portraits of strangers. I'd love to be able to print out and hand them a copy on the spot.



Nov 09, 2017 at 06:30 PM
chez
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · XT2 Use in Morocco Article


dmacmillan wrote:
I had no problem with popups. Thanks for sharing that interesting article.

BTW, Fuji has just released a new Instax printer that takes their larger square film (I wish they'd also offer one that takes the wide film). I'm thinking of buying one and start a project of street portraits of strangers. I'd love to be able to print out and hand them a copy on the spot.


I'm going to Tanzania in January for some work in remote villages and am thinking the same thing, giving out photos especially to the children.

I read the article a while back and found the images very inspiring. Heading to Morocco for 3 weeks next Wednesday.



Nov 09, 2017 at 06:36 PM
dmacmillan
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · XT2 Use in Morocco Article


chez wrote:
I'm going to Tanzania in January for some work in remote villages and am thinking the same thing, giving out photos especially to the children.

I hope you have a great trip! My wife is the director of the Nursing School at a local university. She took a group of students to Tanzania on a medical mission last Spring. She has made similar trips to Honduras. She found the differences fascinating.

Check with local customs regarding photography. She came home with few photos of the people of the area because such photography is frowned upon. I understand it varies from region to region.

Next time she goes to Tanzania (probably 2019) I plan to go with her!

My wife is a certified nurse-midwife and helped in the labor and delivery department of a rural hospital in Tanzania. The patients would walk to the hospital. They had to bring their own medical supplies and bed linens. When the time came, they got up on their own and would go into a bare bones birthing room, where they made up the birthing bed. After delivery they returned to the ward. An hour or so after delivery, they got up, washed their bed linens and took them outside to hang on the clothes line. When they were dry, they'd pack up, swaddle their baby and walk home.



Nov 09, 2017 at 06:56 PM
Steezus
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · XT2 Use in Morocco Article


No pop up blocker? I use ublock on chrome and I had zero pop ups on that site.

I find the pictures to all be way over saturated in the article.

molson wrote:
Sounds interesting, but I couldn't read it with the pop-up windows blocking the article. Maybe you could post it somewhere accessible?





Nov 09, 2017 at 06:59 PM
molson
Online
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · XT2 Use in Morocco Article


Steezus wrote:
No pop up blocker? I use ublock on chrome and I had zero pop ups on that site.

I find the pictures to all be way over saturated in the article.



You can't read the article without paying... I have pop-up blockers enabled but it does no good. I guess the OP is trying to help LL boost subscriptions?



Nov 09, 2017 at 07:23 PM
mortyb
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · XT2 Use in Morocco Article


molson wrote:
You can't read the article without paying... I have pop-up blockers enabled but it does no good. I guess the OP is trying to help LL boost subscriptions?


Yes, you can. I just did. And my guess is that the OP simply wanted to share a nice story with some nice photos.



Nov 09, 2017 at 07:27 PM
molson
Online
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · XT2 Use in Morocco Article


mortyb wrote:
Yes, you can. I just did. And my guess is that the OP simply wanted to share a nice story with some nice photos.


All the text in the article is redacted (blanked out) as well, unless you sign up for a subscription.

And if the object is just to share, why post to a pay site?



Nov 09, 2017 at 09:00 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



leighton w
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · XT2 Use in Morocco Article


algrove wrote:
This article is titled "Meeting Moroccan Berbers" on luminous-landscape and all images were shot using the Fuji XT-2

https://luminous-landscape.com/meeting-moroccan-berbers/


Good read and great images, thanks for sharing.



Nov 09, 2017 at 09:06 PM
algrove
Offline

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · XT2 Use in Morocco Article


LW

Appreciate your comments. It was such a special time I felt it worthy of sharing.



Nov 10, 2017 at 02:52 PM
algrove
Offline

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · XT2 Use in Morocco Article


molson wrote:
You can't read the article without paying... I have pop-up blockers enabled but it does no good. I guess the OP is trying to help LL boost subscriptions?


Sorry you are still having a hard time reading the article. Whether one joins LL I could care as I was just trying to share information which is the point here. I did not even imagine all could not read it. Maybe others can help you with your blockers.



Nov 10, 2017 at 02:58 PM
millsart
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · XT2 Use in Morocco Article


On my cell phone I read it no problem, on my desktop, the blockers come on and tell me to subscribe. Perhaps LL is “free” via my phone lol


Nov 10, 2017 at 04:12 PM
molson
Online
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · XT2 Use in Morocco Article


algrove wrote:
Sorry you are still having a hard time reading the article. Whether one joins LL I could care as I was just trying to share information which is the point here. I did not even imagine all could not read it. Maybe others can help you with your blockers.


It has nothing to do with "blockers" - I cannot read the article with any of my devices because all of the text is hidden unless I pay to view it...

LL supposedly pulls in around a million dollars a month (if you believe their bragging) - how much did they pay you for your article?



Nov 10, 2017 at 04:50 PM
algrove
Offline

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · XT2 Use in Morocco Article


Wow, your reactions are really uncalled for here. I conributed for free, but why is that any concern of yours. In fact $12/year for LULA is way less than $35/year on this site to upload images and sell items here.


Nov 11, 2017 at 09:57 PM
leighton w
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · XT2 Use in Morocco Article


FWIW, I had no problem at all reading it without signing up. I'm using the Chrome browser.


Nov 11, 2017 at 10:05 PM
AZ Photo
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · XT2 Use in Morocco Article


I'm pretty sure it works a bit like the Onion - you get a certain number of free articles (in this case 1) and then you get blocked until you pay


Nov 12, 2017 at 08:39 AM
molson
Online
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · XT2 Use in Morocco Article


algrove wrote:
Wow, your reactions are really uncalled for here. I conributed for free, but why is that any concern of yours.


My "concern" is that this was just another clickbait post, trying to drive traffic to a pay site.

If you just wanted to share, why wouldn't you post it here, where anyone can read it without having to pay for it?



Nov 12, 2017 at 05:54 PM







FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password